Boys name??? Please vote.

See the results of this poll: Which do you like best?

Respondents: 44 (This poll is closed)

• Sullivan: 5 (11%)
  • Oliver: 16 (36%)
  • Harrison: 8 (18%)
  • Hudson: 6 (14%)
  • Lincon: 0 (0%)
  • Sonny: 0 (0%)
  • Harley: 0 (0%)
  • Beau: 4 (9%)
  • Ryder: 3 (7%)
  • Fletcher: 2 (5%)

[name]Oliver[/name], definitely! It’s one of my favorites. I don’t like any of the others at all, although [name]Harrison[/name] is very handsome.

It was between [name]Beau[/name] and [name]Sullivan[/name] for me, and I went for [name]Beau[/name]. I think it sounds gorgeous with [name]Daniel[/name] and [name]Savannah[/name]!

It was btw [name]Harrison[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], and [name]Sullivan[/name] for me…I went with [name]Harrison[/name].

I voted for [name]Harrison[/name]. Such a nice name, and I think it goes best with [name]Daniel[/name] and [name]Savannah[/name].

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I agree that [name]Beau[/name] goes great with your kids names! [name]Sullivan[/name] is neat, too…haven’t heard that one lately. I also love [name]Oliver[/name]. Your other choices are great too…the only one that seems out of place is [name]Harley[/name]. Seems so different from your other preferences. (And I don’t want to offend anyone, but I just don’t like that name)

I’m partial to [name]Beau[/name], as it’s my number 1 choice for my first baby, who is due on [name]March[/name] 25!!! :slight_smile: I also agree with the poster who said she liked it with your other kid’s names, particularly [name]Savannah[/name].

My second choice off the list you offered is [name]Sullivan[/name], which we also considered briefly, but because our last name is so Irish, we decided against it because it was kind of too much.

i [name]LOVE[/name] beau and oliver! so handsome.

[name]Oliver[/name] hands down :slight_smile:

Like [name]Beau[/name] with [name]Savannah[/name]

I love [name]Sullivan[/name], so I voted for that one!