Boys Name with Initials NPM

[name]Hi[/name] everyone!
My brothers, dad, grandpa, great-grandpa, etc all have the same initials. I would love carry on the tradition and do the same for my (future) sons, even though the initials will be different. But, I can’t think of any great names… My husband’s initials are NPM.

Please help me brainstorm boys names with a first name that starts with N and a middle name that starts with P. I also looove classic names with catchy/cheeky/unexpected nicknames! :slight_smile:

Thanks!

N-Names:
[name]Neil[/name]
[name]Neville[/name]
[name]Nolan[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Norris[/name]
[name]Noam[/name]

P-Names:
Pheriby
[name]Piers[/name]
[name]Porter[/name]
[name]Poseidon[/name]
[name]Peyton[/name]
[name]Pascal[/name]
[name]Phineas[/name]
[name]Percival[/name]

[name]Nolan[/name] [name]Percival[/name]
[name]Noam[/name] [name]Pascal[/name]
[name]Neville[/name] [name]Porter[/name]
[name]Neil[/name] [name]Peyton[/name]

[name]Noah[/name]
[name]Nolan[/name]
[name]Nikolai[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Nathan[/name]
[name]Nelson[/name]

[name]Patrick[/name]
[name]Pavel[/name] (the Russian form of [name]Paul[/name]–I always thought it was pretty awesome!)
[name]Peter[/name]
[name]Peyton[/name]
[name]Petros[/name]
[name]Piers[/name]
[name]Pierce[/name]
[name]Peregrine[/name] (just rediscovered this was one of the children of the Mayflower, which I think is pretty cool. I’ve been told that my grandmother’s ancestor’s came over to [name]America[/name] on the Mayflower, so maybe the connection only piques my interest, haha)
[name]Patton[/name]

I like [name]Noah[/name] [name]Patrick[/name], personally. :slight_smile: The only thing I can think of for a slightly unexpected nickname is [name]Patrick[/name], nn [name]Pax[/name], but [name]Patrick[/name] would be a MN, if used at all, yes? So maybe that’s not what you’re looking for, haha.

Good luck!

[name]Nathan[/name] nn “Than”

I love [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Peregrine[/name]

[name]Nathan[/name] [name]Piers[/name] isn’t bad either.

[name]Nigel[/name] [name]Perseus[/name] is incredibly British.

I have an abiding affection for [name]Naphtali[/name] and [name]Nehemyah[/name]/[name]Nehemiah[/name] but it’ll be a cold day in hell before my husband lets me use either. Neither, however, particularly go with [name]Nicholas[/name].

My favourite NP is [name]Nathan[/name] [name]Peter[/name] though it breaks all the syllable rules.

Classic and unexpected ~ [name]Ned[/name] [name]Parker[/name] ???

[name]Nigel[/name] [name]Peregrine[/name] (I love [name]Peregrine[/name], I’ve heard of it a few times lately!)

I think the others have beaten me to any other suggestions :wink:

ETA: Oops! Somebody already said [name]Nigel[/name]! Well, I still think it’s awesome enough for a second nomination!

I love [name]Nigel[/name], but don’t think we could pull it off… and don’t think DH would go for it!

[name]Peregrine[/name] is a new one for me, i like it!

[name]Noah[/name] is too common, although I do like [name]Peter[/name] and [name]Patrick[/name].

What does everyone think about [name]Neilson[/name] [name]Parke[/name] nn [name]Neils[/name]?

[name]Ned[/name]!!! So cute.

I love your suggestion of [name]Neilson[/name] [name]Parke[/name] nn [name]Neils[/name]!

I think it’s a cool tradition but before embarking you might want to make sure that there are plenty of “N” names you like. So think of how many kids you might have and make sure you have that number of names - plus a few to spare in case you have more kids or one of the names becomes unusable for some reason.

FWIW, my favorite “N” name is [name]Nathaniel[/name].