Boys names that end with long -i sound?

Anyone have some ideas in addition to [name]Levi[/name] and [name]Eli[/name], which I happen to love? The long -i jut sounds so good with our last name!

[name]Levi[/name] & [name]Eli[/name] are such masculine and rugged names! Although i would use [name]Elias[/name] or [name]Elijah[/name] as [name]Eli[/name]'s full name, I think they are both fantastic options! Other suggestions could include…and i warn some of them are a little out there, this proved harder then it seemed!:
[name]Kai[/name]
[name]Delphi[/name] - love the nn [name]Del[/name]/[name]Dell[/name] and works so well with [name]Levi[/name] & [name]Eli[/name] but not so sure about the whole name
[name]Malachi[/name]
[name]Mordechai[/name]
[name]Nikolai[/name]
[name]Ty[/name]/[name]Tye[/name] - i think this one works the best

But for some reason the first name that popped in my head for you was [name]Milo[/name]. Sure, it doesn’t have the long i at the end, but its in the middle. Has 2 syllables like [name]Levi[/name] and [name]Eli[/name] and i could see the potential of it working!

Let me know if this helps!

ok how about…

[name]Adlai[/name]
[name]Esai[/name]
[name]Mekhi[/name]/[name]Makai[/name]
[name]Morandi[/name]
[name]Zalmai[/name]
[name]Malachi[/name]
[name]Matai[/name]
[name]Nickolai[/name]

good luck!

Thanks for the names! I had trouble finding my post till today. Name berry illiterate, I guess!

I really like [name]Nikolai[/name] and [name]Ty[/name]. Really sweet! I would love to use [name]Nikolai[/name] and then use the nickname [name]Niko[/name] but I have an ex-boyfriend with a little boy named [name]Niko[/name], so would that be too weird? He and his wife do live in Japan so maybe it’s far enough away not to matter too much?

I think it depends on how often you have contact with them. For example: would they be getting a birth announcement? If you have remained close despite the breakup, it may be a little strange (though certainly not a deal breaker). If you are aware they are in Japan, and of the name of their child, but have no further contact with them anymore, I don’t think it would be strange at all. Its not like your children will know each other AND its only your sons n.n.

If you love it, I think you should use it. :slight_smile: