Brennan,Brennon

When I first heard this name I thought it to be unusal I never heard it before and I even had a hard time pronouncing it but it rubbed off on me so much I love it , but not for a boy. when I first heard the name it beloned to a 20 year old female and she spelled it [name]Brennon[/name] so to me it was a girls name and it was close to [name]Brenda[/name] so I thought it to be female until I was told it was male now I still love it for a girl (because it sounds like one to me) what do you think about this name on a girl?
and could you use the nickname [name]Bryn[/name] with this

To be PERFECTLY honest, I’m not a huge fan. I do like a LOT of unisex names, but I think with this one, it’s strictly male. I adore [name]Brenna[/name], but [name]Brennan[/name], especially with the ‘O’, seems manly to me.
If I saw it I certainly wouldnt cringe or anything haha, its definitely not bad, but I’d MUCH prefer [name]Brenna[/name] or even just [name]Bryn[/name] if you like that!

I know a little girl named [name]Brennan[/name] and I love it. I think it works for a girl and [name]Brynn[/name] is a very cute nickname for her. Good luck!

I [name]LOVE[/name] UNISEX NAMES! However, I must say that in my opinion, this one is a hit & a miss. I’m sorry. Have you thought about [name]Brenna[/name]?

[name]Brennan[/name] was my grandmother’s maiden name! Never heard it as a forename before, but it’s kinda cute, sounds quite feminine to me.