Briana (nn Bria) Rosanne & Lilian (nn Lila) Mae

Finally! I think this going to be it! We’ve finally settled on first and middle names for our twin girls. Definitely want to thank all the amazing people who offered advice and ideas. I’m 99% sure that these names are going to be the final decision! What are your thoughts? I’m putting this out there just in case someone realizes something about these names that we didn’t catch…

4 Likes

Congratulations! [name_f]Briana[/name_f] and [name_f]Lilian[/name_f] sounds very cute together!

1 Like

Congrats! Your names are so pretty and I’m sure your daughters will wear them well!

1 Like

These are so adorable together!

1 Like

I think the firsts are unexpected but go really nicely together, especially with the nicknames.

I would probably switch the middle names just because of the repetition of [name_f]Bri[/name_f]Ana and [name_f]Rose[/name_f]Anne. Otherwise, very pretty choices.

Congrats on coming to a decision!

Sweet and unexpected set!

Congratulations!! Their names sound wonderful on their own and together! :revolving_hearts:

Congrats! The names definitely work together love that both contain a vintage flower names ties them together nicely :bouquet:

Beautiful!! [name_f]Bria[/name_f] and [name_f]Lila[/name_f] are so cute :green_heart:

1 Like