Bristol Isabella Scout?

What do u think?

I think the names flow nicely, but [name]Bristol[/name] just reminds me of [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Palin[/name], and [name]Scout[/name] reminds me of [name]Demi[/name] [name]Moore[/name]. If that doesn’t bother you, though, then go for it.

I agree about the [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Palin[/name] reference in particular! Also, the style is rather awkward with [name]Bristol[/name], a place name, [name]Isabella[/name] am ultra-girly italian name, and [name]Scout[/name] a modern sort of word name.

I agree about the [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Palin[/name] reference in particular! Also, the style is rather awkward with [name]Bristol[/name], a place name, [name]Isabella[/name] am ultra-girly italian name, and [name]Scout[/name] a modern sort of word name.[/quote]

Ditto!

I agree about the [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Palin[/name] reference in particular! Also, the style is rather awkward with [name]Bristol[/name], a place name, [name]Isabella[/name] am ultra-girly italian name, and [name]Scout[/name] a modern sort of word name.[/quote]

Ditto![/quote]
Ditto Ditto. Too many celebrity kids names plus the super over saturated and popular [name]Isabella[/name].

I think I should warn you that “bristols” is cockney-rhyming slang for “breasts”. If that bothers you at all.

Aside from that, [name]Bristol[/name] is an okay enough place, but generally just your average urban city – not glamorous enough for me to use it on a daughter, personally.

I agree that it’s a collection of celebrity baby names…and don’t like the flow. It’s not that I necessarily dislike any of the names, I just don’t think I like them all together, especially because they’re just popular celebrity kid names… [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Palin[/name], [name]Tom[/name] [name]Cruise[/name]/[name]Nicole[/name] Kidman and [name]Demi[/name] More/[name]Bruce[/name] [name]Willis[/name]…

What about:

[name]Bristol[/name] [name]Isolde[/name]
[name]Isobel[/name] [name]Scout[/name]

I think [name]Isobel[/name] and [name]Isolde[/name] are lovely alternative to the overly popular [name]Isabella[/name].

As far as lovely alternatives to [name]Bristol[/name] w/ the “Br”
[name]Briony[/name]
[name]Briar[/name]
[name]Brynn[/name]
[name]Brenna[/name]
Breia

I don’t really get [name]Scout[/name] for a childs name…especially a girl…

I personally don’t like [name]Bristol[/name] much. [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Palin[/name]'s pregnant daughter comes to mind, which is not a great connection. It’s also too harsh for my taste, and much too masculine-sounding. There are also no good nns for it, as far as I can think.

[name]Isabella[/name] isn’t bad.

[name]Scout[/name] is really awful. It’s just a mn, so if you name her that it’s not a big deal, but I think of the character from To Kill a Mockingbird, which is one of my least favorite books. It’s also just not a very pretty-sounding name.

Help me please Nameberry - Welcome to the Nameberry Forums