Brooks or Declan

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! I’m back!

Thank you all for the feedback on my previous post! We’re definitely making progress! That said we’ve narrowed it down (for sure) to [name_u]Declan[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] (or any other middle name. We aren’t picky for this name) or [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] [name_u]William[/name_u]!

A little backstory- [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] our firstborn was our stillborn. [name_f]Nora[/name_f] is our rainbow baby after also secondary infertility.

When we talked to a dr about treatment to conceive again, I got pregnant on the first try with no medication. Huge miracle for us since that has never happened.

[name_u]Declan[/name_u] means man of prayer/ full of goodness.

[name_u]Brooks[/name_u] means by the stream/ blessed in Hebrew.

Both good meanings which helps!

As before, thank you again for your votes/ opinions! Can’t wait to see which name takes the lead this time! We truly love both!

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] + [name_u]Declan[/name_u]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f] + [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]

2 Likes

[name_u]Brooks[/name_u] [name_u]William[/name_u] is :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blue_heart:

He gets my vote. [name_f]Nora[/name_f] + [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] is so awesome!

2 Likes

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] are a beautiful set!! I love [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]!

1 Like

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] & [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] is my preference!

1 Like

What a beautiful story! Congratulations on the new blessing!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] both names! I do think [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] [name_m]Williams[/name_m] has the edge for me though.

Plus [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] is perfect together :heart:

1 Like

[name_u]Brooks[/name_u] is adorable! [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] are perfect together! I think I’m in love! :relaxed:

1 Like

Congratulations :blue_heart:

I love both names however I do prefer the outdoorsy vibe of [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] [name_u]William[/name_u]. [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] is such a lovely vibrant choice that feels fresh and handsome. I love [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] with [name_u]William[/name_u] which is such a great classic. Overall lovely name!

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] & [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] are gorgeous :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Good luck

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I love [name_u]Declan[/name_u], & I especially love [name_u]Declan[/name_u] w/big sister, [name_f]Nora[/name_f]. [name_u]Declan[/name_u] is sweet & sporty & smart & handsome & just lovable. [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] isn’t a bad name, but it’s just not my cup of tea. It’s getting really popular because of the golfer, & that’s just a little annoying to me. And I love sports! But it makes it feel trendy, you know?

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nora and Declan!! So charming. Huge congrats.

1 Like

I love [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]! Such a handsome name! That gets my vote.

That being said, [name_u]Declan[/name_u] is still such a cute name! You really can’t go wrong!

1 Like

[name_u]Brooks[/name_u]! [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] is one of my all time favorites but you can’t go wrong with either both are so lovely.

1 Like

I prefer [name_u]Declan[/name_u].

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] [name_u]William[/name_u] :slight_smile:

I love [name_u]Declan[/name_u] with big sis [name_f]Nora[/name_f]!

[name_u]Brooks[/name_u]!

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_u]Declan[/name_u] are terrific together.

Congratulations! You can’t go wrong here. They’re both great names! If I had to choose, I’d choose [name_u]Declan[/name_u]!

[name_u]Brooks[/name_u] is a wonderful name! I love to see it next to [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u].

I like both, but I do prefer [name_u]Declan[/name_u] – both in general and with [name_f]Nora[/name_f]. [name_u]Declan[/name_u] & [name_f]Nora[/name_f] would be adorable together!

I love [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f]. Congratulations mama!