Brooks or Emmett for BOY

Thoughts on these names!?? [name_m]Honest[/name_m] opinion
Middle name likely [name_m]William[/name_m]

1 Like

Both are great but I like the gentle, woodsy but stylish feel of [name_m]Emmett[/name_m] best I think

[name_m]Emmett[/name_m] is my favorite! Traditional and charming.

[name_m]Welcome[/name_m] to Nameberry!

Both [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] and [name_m]Emmett[/name_m] have a similar gentle appeal. I personally prefer [name_m]Emmett[/name_m] as it seems slightly less trendy (at least in my area), but [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] does flow a bit better with the middle name.

[name_m]Emmett[/name_m]!

I like [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Overly I like [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] best but paired with [name_m]William[/name_m] I prefer [name_m]Emmett[/name_m], it flows beautifully.

Both are nice but I like [name_m]Emmett[/name_m]. [name_m]Emmett[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] is so handsome!

I really like both! I know an adorable little [name_m]Emmett[/name_m] though so that gets my vote.:blush:

I love both, especially paired with [name_m]William[/name_m], but [name_m]Emmett[/name_m] is one of my all time favorites so he gets my vote! [name_m]Emmett[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] is incredibly handsome and gentlemanly!

[name_m]Emmett[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m]!

I think the 1-2 syllable flow of [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] works best.

Either would make a great choice. I’m probably more partial to [name_m]Emmett[/name_m] - it’s quite adorable! - over [name_m]Brooks[/name_m], which I can’t actually imagine on a child (as I’ve never encountered one in real life).

[name_m]Emmett[/name_m], as I don’t care for the sound or plural-noun vibes of [name_m]Brooks[/name_m].

[name_m]Brooks[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] versus [name_m]Emmett[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m]? The latter takes the cake for me.

[name_m]Emmett[/name_m] is a favorite of mine. Sweet and [name_m]Strong[/name_m].

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote is for [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] !

Both are great, but [name_m]Emmett[/name_m] has been a favorite of mine for a long time!

[name_m]Emmett[/name_m]

[name_m]Emmett[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] sounds really nice.