Brother for Arthur

These do seem to have similar style as [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], especially [name_m]Albert[/name_m]. I would prefer for boys to have their own initials though

Caspian doesn’t tickle my fancy for some reason. But thank you for the suggestion :relaxed:

Edgar is nice!
I love [name_u]Tristan[/name_u], but it would make siblings too arthurian? Also not sure it flows well with the surname.
[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], but can’t use it.

You definitely caught my style :slight_smile: Thank you

1 Like

Thank you. I think I would be fine even with a popular name in general, but there are way too many [name_m]Henry[/name_m]’s in my area. Like I know 5 personally who is under age of 5

There is something about an H name along with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], isn’t it? :slightly_smiling_face: [name_m]Henrik[/name_m] is an interesting alternu to [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. I still prefer [name_m]Henry[/name_m] or [name_u]Harry[/name_u] though.
[name_m]Huck[/name_m] is sweet, but feels a little incomplete as a full name comparing to [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]

It’s not bad. I feel about [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] the same way I feel about [name_m]Edward[/name_m]. It’s nice and seems to have the same style as [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], but… for me something is lacking? [name_m]Can[/name_m]’t quite pinpoint what that is though

1 Like

Thanks for your thoughts on each name! Yes, I can also see [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] and [name_u]Percy[/name_u] are a little childish next to [name_m]Arthur[/name_m].
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] is interesting. It’s not classic, but I like the sound of it.

Harrison is handsome, but won’t work with the surname.

What about [name_m]Harold[/name_m] nn [name_u]Harry[/name_u]?

What about:

Oscar
[name_m]Victor[/name_m]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_m]Philip[/name_m]
[name_m]Emrys[/name_m]
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u]
[name_m]Harold[/name_m]
[name_m]Louis[/name_m]
[name_m]Alfred[/name_m]
[name_m]Wilbur[/name_m]

1 Like

I think [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] & [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] in a sibset!

That is understandable so what about [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_m]William[/name_m], [name_u]George[/name_u], [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], [name_m]Edward[/name_m], [name_u]Jasper[/name_u], [name_m]Walter[/name_m], [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], [name_m]Frederick[/name_m], [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_m]Felix[/name_m] to go with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]

I understand your concern about [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] being too Arthurian. It wouldn’t bother personally, I would think it’s cute and literary.

So sad for [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], it would have been perfect with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]!

Other people mentioned [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u], [name_m]Louis[/name_m], and [name_u]Everett[/name_u], I think they all go well with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m].

What about [name_m]Charles[/name_m], [name_m]Philip[/name_m], and [name_u]Francis[/name_u]? They’re regal names, classic, and they’re not too popular (at the same time, they been used for decades, so always recognizable).

I just thought about [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] and [name_m]Paul[/name_m]. [name_m]Don[/name_m]’t know if you like them, but they feel like vintage underused names.

We have an [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]. Such a strong and beautiful name. We found it hard to find something I thought was as equally lovely and complementary.
Our lists consists of
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m]
[name_m]Franklin[/name_m]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Edwin[/name_m]

Best of luck and congratulations xo

I love [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Weldon[/name_m] from your list! I also thought of [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_u]Eli[/name_u] :heart:

100% agree. It’s strong and kind at the same type somehow. Absolutely I’m love. I like your options, probably [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] the most, but the are also the most popular now :frowning:

Yes, also sad. Like with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], I get the same immediate love for [name_m]Hugo[/name_m].
[name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] is nice, but don’t like nn [name_m]Gabe[/name_m]. I think I prefer names that don’t necessarily need a nickname. We call our LO [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], but [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] just sounds a little too official. Hmmmm, maybe that’s why I like [name_u]Everett[/name_u]? :thinking:

I am warming up to [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]

Thanks, everyone! So far we liked [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], [name_u]Everett[/name_u], [name_m]Edgar[/name_m], [name_m]Graham[/name_m] and [name_m]Simon[/name_m], but not set on either. [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m], but unfortunately these are off the table :frowning:

1 Like

I adore [name_m]Graham[/name_m] with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] !

1 Like