Brother for Cole and Kate

Need a brother name for [name]Cole[/name] and [name]Kate[/name]. any suggestions?

[name]Do[/name] you want another one syllable name? Some nice options are:

[name]Cole[/name], [name]Kate[/name] and…

[name]Blake[/name]
[name]Bram[/name]
[name]Brent[/name]
[name]Chase[/name]
[name]Dean[/name]
[name]Dax[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Hank[/name]
[name]James[/name]
[name]Luke[/name]
[name]Max[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name] (I love that this starts with the hard C sound, like [name]Cole[/name] and [name]Kate[/name], but starts with a Q)
[name]Reed[/name]
[name]Rex[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] that helps!

[name]Luke[/name] immediately came to mind. Keeps with the one syllable trend and has the hard “K” sound of the other two. I think this would be a great sibset, especially with the French spelling “[name]Luc[/name].” Best of luck!

Haha, freckles, I just saw that we both said the exact same thing about [name]Quinn[/name]!

In comparison to [name]Jake[/name], I think [name]Luke[/name] is better because of its vowel “u” is different from [name]Cole[/name]'s “o” and [name]Kate[/name]'s “a”.
[name]Jake[/name] has the “a” and would leave out [name]Cole[/name]. [name]Just[/name] a minor consideration if you like both [name]Jake[/name] and [name]Luke[/name] equally.
[name]Jake[/name] could also come across a bit juvenile; I could see [name]Luke[/name] on a 50 year old man, but not so much with [name]Jake[/name].

I prefer [name]Luke[/name] over [name]Jake[/name] with this sibset. [name]Jake[/name] and [name]Kate[/name] are too matchy [name]IMO[/name]. [name]Cole[/name], [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Luke[/name] or [name]Lucas[/name] nn [name]Luke[/name] is cute.