Brother for Ellie and Cass?

I’ve got two children, both with fairly unusual names, and I’m expecting a third - doc couldn’t determine the sex at the scan because of baby’s position but we think it’s a boy.

My daughter is [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] - I’d split up from her father before I knew I was pregnant and when I was flicking through a baby name book I saw it and knew it was perfect as it’s a smoosh of my mum and my best friend’s names. Her middle name is after my dad.

My son is [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] - my fiance’s favourite book as a child was [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] and when we first got together he talked about wanting to name a son [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] and I thought he was joking until I actually got pregnant and he begged me to let him use it.

So where do we go from here? We’ve got a few names but they just seem a bit plain next to [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] and [name_u]Cass[/name_u]'s - we’re touting [name_m]Miles[/name_m], [name_m]Fraser[/name_m], [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] at the minute, but none seem to be the right name. I’ve gone the honouring route and the childhood favourite route, is it fair that this baby won’t have a cool story behind his name like his siblings do?

[name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], and ______:

The history behind his name doesn’t matter as much as how much you love it. As long as you love this name and love is what goes into it before he or she is even born, that is all that matters. It is how you choose it more than why sometimes.

[name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], and :

[name_m]Lennox[/name_m] (leo, or nox)

[name_m]Prescott[/name_m] (scott, preston, presley, etc)

[name_m]Palmer[/name_m] or [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] (nix, nixon)

[name_m]Zachariah[/name_m] -rye or zac

[name_m]Zephaniah[/name_m] -zephyr, zephan, zen, zane, zander)

[name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] or [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_m]Josiah[/name_m] (joey, joe) or [name_m]Kenneth[/name_m] (kent or keith)

[name_m]Tobin[/name_m], [name_m]Tobiah[/name_m], or [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]

Augustan, [name_m]Alaric[/name_m], or [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]

[name_m]Cyprus[/name_m], [name_u]Paxton[/name_u], or [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] (pax, trick, arick)

[name_m]Lennox[/name_m] was also my first thought! Some others ideas:

[name_m]Amias[/name_m]
[name_m]Ozias[/name_m] nn [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m]
[name_m]Phineas[/name_m] nn [name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_m]Orlando[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Viggo[/name_m]
[name_m]Julius[/name_m]
[name_m]Dominic[/name_m] nn [name_m]Dom[/name_m] or [name_u]Nico[/name_u]
[name_m]Darius[/name_m]
[name_m]Evander[/name_m] nn [name_u]Van[/name_u]

My favorite of your choices is [name_m]Oscar[/name_m].

Thanks ladies. I’ve talked things through with my partner, showed him the list you’ve come up with and we’ve narrowed down the ones we like enough to consider further.

[name_m]Josiah[/name_m] (or other name to get to [name_m]Joe[/name_m])
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Tobin[/name_m] or [name_m]Tobiah[/name_m] ([name_u]Toby[/name_u])
[name_m]Phineas[/name_m] ([name_u]Finn[/name_u]) - my only concern about this is that it’s the name of a kid’s TV character

Unfortunately [name_m]Lennox[/name_m] is the surname of someone we’re quite close to, so we can’t really use it as a name for the baby.

[name_m]Tobiah[/name_m] would be my pick, though I like [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] better. Your children have lovely names!

You could try to think of something else that has special meaning for your next son if this way isn’t working. Are there any people on your fiance’s side who you would like to honour? Are there any places with special meaning?

[name_m]Both[/name_m] your children’s name’s are fantastic!
They are both so spunky and awesome!
Here are some I think have the same flair…

[name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], and [name_m]Leopold[/name_m]. [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_u]Cass[/name_u] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m].
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]. [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_u]Cass[/name_u], and [name_u]Percy[/name_u].
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], and [name_m]Dominic[/name_m]. [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_u]Cass[/name_u], and [name_m]Dom[/name_m].
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], and Wynthrop. [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_u]Cass[/name_u], and [name_m]Thor[/name_m].
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], and [name_m]Felix[/name_m].
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], and [name_m]Silas[/name_m].
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], and [name_m]Mathias[/name_m].
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], and [name_m]Leviticus[/name_m]. [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_u]Cass[/name_u], and [name_m]Levi[/name_m].
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], and [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]. [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_u]Cass[/name_u], and [name_u]Kai[/name_u].
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], and [name_m]Titus[/name_m]. [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_u]Cass[/name_u], and [name_m]Ty[/name_m].
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], and [name_m]Ryder[/name_m].
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], and [name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m]. [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_u]Cass[/name_u], and [name_m]Hawk[/name_m] or [name_m]Thorn[/name_m] or [name_m]Thor[/name_m].
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], and [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m]. [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_u]Cass[/name_u], and [name_m]Leo[/name_m]/[name_m]Leon[/name_m].
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], and [name_m]Nicolai[/name_m]. [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_u]Cass[/name_u], and [name_u]Nico[/name_u].
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], and [name_m]Gable[/name_m]. [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_u]Cass[/name_u], and [name_m]Gabe[/name_m].
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], and [name_m]Hendrix[/name_m].
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], and [name_m]Luther[/name_m].
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], and [name_m]Harrison[/name_m]. [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_u]Cass[/name_u], and [name_u]Rhys[/name_u]/[name_m]Harry[/name_m]/[name_m]Harris[/name_m]/[name_u]Sonny[/name_u] etc…
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], and [name_m]General[/name_m].