Brother for Emery

I know this is kind of premature, but we are about to have a little girl and are leaning towards [name]Emery[/name] as her name. What little boy’s names do you see with a sister named [name]Emery[/name].

I feel like the first child’s name kind of sets the tone for the rest of the other siblings, so I am curious to know what boy names her name would potentially provoke in your suggestions?

Thank you!

I see [name]Emery[/name] with:

[name]August[/name]
[name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Calvin[/name]
[name]Charles[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Dexter[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Hudson[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]James[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Quinlan[/name]
[name]Roman[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name] (nn [name]Theo[/name])
[name]Wilson[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name]

I think [name]Emery[/name] works with both classic/vintage names and surnames.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I really like [name]Jill[/name]'s suggestion of [name]Wilson[/name]. [name]Emery[/name] and [name]Wilson[/name] seem like a great pair to me!

Jills list was great, I liked all of them actually. I think my top four from her list would be

[name]Charles[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Wilson[/name]
[name]Theo[/name]

I agree with you about it working with both classic/vintage names. I love the suggestion of theodore “theo”. [name]Emery[/name] and [name]Theo[/name] so cute! I also like [name]Calvin[/name], [name]Dexter[/name] and [name]Charles[/name].

[name]Jill[/name] has, as always, come up with an utterly fantastic assortment of names! My favorites are:

[name]August[/name]
[name]James[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Wilson[/name]

Thanks for liking the list, everyone! (If I hadn’t listed the names, I’m sure one of you would!) :slight_smile:

Thank you everyone, especially [name]Jill[/name]. I really like [name]James[/name], [name]Calvin[/name] and [name]Charles[/name] with [name]Emery[/name]! I appreciate all of your thoughts.

You’re welcome, [name]Carter[/name]! :slight_smile: I love those names, too!

I especially love [name]Calvin[/name]. [name]Calvin[/name] [name]James[/name] is really handsome.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Calvin[/name]! It is on my short list.