Brother for Frederick?

See the results of this poll: Brother for Frederick David?

Respondents: 19 (This poll is closed)

• Nicholas Charles: 5 (26%)
  • Oren Bridger: 1 (5%)
  • Lucius Calvin: 2 (11%)
  • William Isaac: 7 (37%)
  • Owen Alexander: 4 (21%)

I voted for [name]Nicholas[/name] because I just love that name. I love the meaning. You could call him [name]Cole[/name] for short to avoid the [name]Nick[/name] and [name]Rick[/name] situation. I love [name]Red[/name] or [name]Freddy[/name] as a nn for [name]Frederick[/name].

My vote went to [name]William[/name] [name]Isaac[/name]. I think [name]Frederick[/name] and [name]William[/name] would make a great brother-set.

I was about to suggest [name]Charles[/name] as a first name and then I read your message . . . too bad; [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Frederick[/name] would have been wonderful together!

BUT, you should definitely use [name]Charles[/name] in the middle to honor your husband. [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Charles[/name] sounds great actually, but what middle name you have in mind for [name]Frederick[/name]?

I couldn’t vote; you have a lot of nice names on the list, but none that I adore as much as I adore [name]Frederick[/name] (except [name]Isaac[/name], but I don’t know if I love [name]Isaac[/name] and [name]Frederick[/name] together since they have the same ending).

My suggestions for [name]Frederick[/name]'s brother:
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Quentin[/name]
[name]Ephraim[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name]
[name]James[/name]
[name]Augustus[/name]

I voted for [name]Owen[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]…too bad about [name]Charles[/name]…would pair up perfectly with [name]Frederick[/name]! [name]Freddie[/name] & [name]Charlie[/name] would be so cute!!

[name]Hi[/name]! I love [name]Frederick[/name] so much! I voted for [name]William[/name] [name]Isaac[/name], but I also really love [name]William[/name] [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Nicholas[/name]!

Good luck!

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Frederick[/name]!! I can’t get it out of my mind either!! [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Grey[/name] is the name I’m pretty set on. (nn [name]Grey[/name] b/c I can’t stand [name]Fred[/name]/[name]Freddie[/name], but the full name?! [name]LOVE[/name] IT)

[name]Frederick[/name] [name]Charles[/name] is very handsome! [name]DO[/name] IT!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

What about [name]Harrison[/name]? Or [name]Rafferty[/name]? That’s a pretty cool name.

[name]Rafferty[/name] [name]Owen[/name] (great nn too)
[name]Harrison[/name] [name]Oren[/name] (nn Ris pn Rizz - don’t like harry sorry. lol)
[name]Spencer[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] (nn [name]Spence[/name])
[name]Dimitri[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] (altho will sound very Russian/Slavic, but I like it)
[name]Duncan[/name] [name]Bridger[/name]