Brother for Gemma

Spouse and I are having trouble coming up with boy names for siblings to [name]Gemma[/name].
Spouse likes uncommon (500-1000) names and I am more comfortable in the 200-500 popularity range. Looking for any and all suggestions on names that go well with [name]Gemma[/name]. Thank you!

Hello? We found out it’s a boy today so we can really start deciding!! Big sister is [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]! Suggestions?

Our style: [name]Felix[/name], [name]Dexter[/name], [name]Atticus[/name], [name]Jonah[/name], [name]Everett[/name], [name]Sawyer[/name], [name]Arthur[/name], etc.

I like [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Dexter[/name] for siblings for [name]Gemma[/name] from the choices that you mentioned. I think [name]Jonah[/name] sounds too similar to [name]Gemma[/name] especially when you think of shouting the name up the stairs. I have a feeling both kids would respond.

For some reason the first names that came to my mind after reading your post and thinking about the name [name]Gemma[/name] were “o” ending boys names which are generally in the area of popularity that you specified: [name]Hugo[/name], [name]Milo[/name] and [name]Theo[/name].

Good luck!

[name]Gemma[/name] and…
Grayer
[name]Griffin[/name]
[name]Gregory[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Harvey[/name]
[name]Ferdinand[/name]
[name]Charles[/name]
Bracken
[name]Peder[/name]

I love [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Arthur[/name] as brothers to [name]Gemma[/name].
Other names I think could work:
[name]August[/name]
[name]Malcolm[/name]
[name]Edward[/name]/[name]Edmund[/name]
[name]Louis[/name]
[name]Reed[/name]
[name]Vincent[/name]
[name]Tobin[/name]
[name]Roman[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Hayden[/name]
[name]Griffin[/name]
[name]Franklin[/name]
[name]Reuben[/name]
[name]Conan[/name]/[name]Conlan[/name]

good luck!

Thanks for the suggestions! I like several of them. I’ll update soon. We like [name]Graham[/name] also.