Brother for Hazel

Choose your favorite brother for Hazel Margaret!

• Lincoln James
  • Ezra James
  • Ephraim James
0 voters

Liking [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m] for you :slight_smile: [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] is great too

1 Like

[name_m]James[/name_m] is an honor name but do we think it’s too common? I’m seeing it used so much (and for girls as well). If we go with [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m], I’ve also been toying with [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Ezra[/name_m].

I would keep [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] with mn [name_m]James[/name_m] - good if you can keep the honour name in there (more important, I think, than having a zippy middle); [name_m]James[/name_m] on a boy is quite unusual these days it seems and it’s a beautiful name; and I also like how it mirrors the classic [name_f]Margaret[/name_f].

I would go [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] or [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m] with middle [name_m]James[/name_m] - probably [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m] if you’re wanting something a bit more distinct (I just think [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] goes marginally better with [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] - but that shouldn’t be the main factor). [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] - to me - is very trendy right now (and has been for a few years), and I’m not sure about it being almost a palindrome of [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] (if you’re going to use as a first).

1 Like

I love this take; it sums up very succinctly how I feel about all the options. [name_m]Just[/name_m] helps focus my mind a bit. Thank you!

1 Like

[name_f]Love[/name_f] these. [name_m]Ephram[/name_m] has long been on my shortlist but I cant get it past DH, so I vote that one, although I have always loved [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] too.

1 Like