brother for Keegan

I have a son [name]Keegan[/name] and a daughter [name]Lila[/name]. I really love the name [name]Kellan[/name] for our third son due to arrive this summer. Is it too close to have a [name]Keegan[/name] and a [name]Kellan[/name]. I keep going back and forth on whether it is really cute to sort of match boy names or if I should pic a different boy name all together to avoid confusion. Any other suggestions?? Thanks!

I think [name]Keegan[/name] and [name]Kellan[/name] are too similar. [name]How[/name] about [name]Tiernan[/name], [name]Rowan[/name], [name]Declan[/name], [name]Finley[/name], [name]Graham[/name] or [name]Griffin[/name]? I like those with [name]Keegan[/name] and [name]Lila[/name].

[name]Hi[/name]! I love [name]Kellan[/name], but I agree that [name]Keegan[/name] and [name]Kellan[/name] are pretty similar, with the K beginnings and “an” endings. If you’re comfortable with the names together, that’s what’s important, though. :slight_smile:

Some more you may like with [name]Lila[/name] and [name]Keegan[/name]:

[name]Abbott[/name]
[name]Archer[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name] (N ending, though…)
[name]Grant[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Grady[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Rhys[/name]
[name]Shepherd[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name]
[name]Tate[/name]

You may also like [name]Stellan[/name], which is close to [name]Kellan[/name]'s sound, but to me, less matchy with [name]Keegan[/name].

Good luck! :slight_smile: