Brother for Lucia Paloma: Adrian or Rocco?

See the results of this poll: Adrian Alessandro or Rocco Robert?

Respondents: 25 (This poll is closed)

• Adrian Alessandro: 18 (72%)
  • Rocco Robert: 7 (28%)

[name]Adrian[/name] is a fine name, but I know a few more female [name]Adrian[/name]/ [name]Adrienne[/name]'s than I do male Adrians. I don’t know if that would be a problem for you , though.

That said, I like [name]Rocco[/name] a bit more, anyway. It’s fresh, fun and pretty cool. I’d imagine this is a name a boy would like to have at any age.

Good luck!

Thanks so much for the responses.

My husband and I both agree that [name]Adrian[/name] can be interpreted as feminine. It’s our only reservation with the name.

Although I really like the name [name]Rocco[/name], I think it’s a bit much with our Italian last name. I’d sort of like to give him a bit more of a dignified name.

We are more than open to honest opinions, if you’d like to give them!

Thank you and best of luck to all of you that are troubled with finding a suitable baby name too!

[name]Hi[/name]! I voted for [name]Adrian[/name] [name]Alessandro[/name]. I think it’s really handsome, and I love [name]Lucia[/name] and [name]Adrian[/name] together. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I voted for [name]Adrian[/name] because I think it is very handsome.

I love both, but I agree with you on the double -o endings with [name]Rocco[/name] and your last name. Either one would be a great name, though, especially with the beautiful name you’ve given your daughter!

I like both names, but I voted for [name]Rocco[/name]. [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Paloma[/name] is beautiful!

I think [name]Lucia[/name] and [name]Rocco[/name] are just perfect together (I love [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Paloma[/name] - just beautiful)! [name]Adrian[/name] feels like it might be not quite exotic enough to pair with [name]Lucia[/name], in my opinion.

I just love [name]Alessandro[/name]! I would have to put it in the fn spot.

[name]Alessandro[/name] [name]Roberto[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Paloma[/name] beautiful!

I think [name]Lucia[/name] is quite feminine and paired with adrian, many at first glance may assume him to be a girl. I prefer [name]Rocco[/name], and I think the sh sound in [name]Lucia[/name] flows nicely with the cc sound in [name]Rocco[/name]. Best
[name]Indigo[/name]

I voted for [name]Adrian[/name]. As far as your concern about it being interpreted as a girl’s name, my husband’s name is [name]Adrian[/name] and he loves his name without reservation. [name]Rocco[/name] is nice too, but I just think that with your last name ending in -o, it would sound too much to me. By the way, I adore [name]Lucia[/name], you have excellent taste. If we didn’t already have a niece that we’re super close with named [name]Lucy[/name], it would be on our list for girl names.