Brother for Noah

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] all,

After some inspiration naming No.2. Our first ray of sunshine is [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and we’re really having trouble this go around, although we had a LOT of girls’ names! Our surname is double barrelled, starting with a T.

Current favourites:
[name_u]Remy[/name_u]
[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] (I like, DP not as keen)
[name_m]Asher[/name_m] (I like, DP not as keen)
[name_m]Louis[/name_m]
[name_m]Orlando[/name_m] (DP likes, me not as keen)
[name_u]Theo[/name_u]
[name_m]Griffin[/name_m]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]

Other maybes
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]
[name_m]Archer[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Xavier[/name_m]

Any other suggestions welcome, although we’ve had to discount quite a few due to family & friends’ names.

:slight_smile:

I feel like [name_u]Remy[/name_u], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], and [name_m]Louis[/name_m] go well with [name_u]Noah[/name_u].

Some other suggestions are…
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Eli[/name_m]
[name_m]Levi[/name_m]
[name_m]Liam[/name_m]
[name_m]Luke[/name_m]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_m]Milo[/name_m]
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m]

GL!!!

[name_m]Caleb[/name_m] is my favorite for you.

I like [name_u]Remy[/name_u], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], and [name_u]Theo[/name_u].

My favourite for you would be [name_m]Caleb[/name_m], as it matches [name_u]Noah[/name_u] stylistically.

Other suggestions:
[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m]
[name_m]Lucas[/name_m] “[name_m]Luke[/name_m]”
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m]

I second the suggestion of [name_m]Levi[/name_m]!

I know a couple Noahs, one with a brother called [name_u]Micah[/name_u], and the other with two brothers named [name_m]Adriel[/name_m] and Milian.
From your list, I prefer [name_m]Asher[/name_m], [name_u]Theo[/name_u], [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] and [name_m]Archer[/name_m]. I think all are great names that would work well with [name_u]Noah[/name_u].

Other suggestions:
[name_m]Abel[/name_m]
[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Charlie[/name_u]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_m]Cohen[/name_m]
[name_u]Seth[/name_u]
[name_m]Axel[/name_m]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u]

Good luck!

Thanks for this - funnily enough most of those other names were on our long list, other than [name_m]Eli[/name_m] (nephew), [name_m]Liam[/name_m] (would be but DS’s middle name is [name_m]William[/name_m]) and [name_m]Milo[/name_m] (our first cat!)

Thanks for these! All great names :slight_smile: [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] nephew and [name_m]Levi[/name_m] was towards the top of my list but DP is worried about the jeans connotation

Thanks so much for these. [name_m]Abel[/name_m] was right up there and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] was our No.2 name for [name_u]Noah[/name_u] funnily enough. [name_u]James[/name_u] is my nephew’s name & we know 3 Seths! (eek). I’ve seen [name_m]Cohen[/name_m] a couple of times recently and it’s growing me. [name_m]Axel[/name_m] was also our ‘out there’ name for a little while. Great suggestions!

I don’t think that you have to worry about the jeans connotation. When I hear the name [name_m]Levi[/name_m], I don’t think of the brand so I don’t really think that you have to worry abou that.