Brother names

Hello

So I’ve just been hypothetically dreaming about [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] having a brother and have been cooing over [name_m]Solomon[/name_m], [name_m]Malachi[/name_m], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] & [name_m]Joshua[/name_m]. I also asked what biblical boy names you’d use and the names have been lush :heart: thank you to all the berries responding!

Anyways I think the top three are [name_m]Solomon[/name_m], [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] & [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] so my question is what would you personally choose out of these three for [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] sister? If you could explain why that would be amazing

Once again thank you for being wonderful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is such a tough choice because I love both [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] and [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] but today I think I’m going with [name_m]Solomon[/name_m].

[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] is such a gentle sounding name but it also has strength and boldness. It has a lovely meaning and I love the nickname potential (Sol, [name_u]Sonny[/name_u], Solly/Sully, [name_u]Solo[/name_u], Lo). The idea of meeting a sibset called [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] and [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] is exciting too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m honestly having trouble choosing because I don’t think you could go wrong with any of those three choices!! [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] is my own favorite boys name, but I really do love both [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] and [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] as brothers for [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]. I like how they all have gentle strength and a lilting sound that works so well with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]. The “L” sound in each of the boys’ names also match perfectly with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] without sounding too similar.

That said, I think I would choose [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] as Lilia’s brother. I like that it’s a little less expected than [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] and [name_m]Malachi[/name_m], yet is very familiar. It has such a gentle sound and is handsome, strong, and cool. It feels fresh while having a very long history. I can imagine it on any age and any personality. And I love the meaning of ‘peace’.

1 Like

@Greyblue once again thank you for taking the time out to answer my question! I’m really loving [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] so it’s lovely to hear such positive feedback about [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] paired with him.

@EagleEyes thank you for answering! I really love [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] as well he’s really sweet but I think because [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] is on the rarer side the brother name needs to be rarer too. I love that you’ve also chosen [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] as he really is beginning to shine brighter & brighter for me!

@seawillow thank you so much for taking the time out to answer and providing such lovely feedback :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love how you’ve also chosen [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] as well and your feedback in relation to [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] is so lovely it makes me feel so positive about this name!! I have to agree [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] & [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] do make a lovely sibling set.

3 Likes

I like Malachi because it has the i in it like Lilia, and both end in a vowel. So I think they not only sound nice together, but look nice too in writing. I also like Samuel with it. Maybe because they both have the “L” sound in them, and both feel pretty to me. Personally I’m not a big fan of Solomon

Its not listed but it is biblical, I think Luke would also go great with Lilia. Lilia & Luke.

1 Like

I don’t have anything new to add, but I’ll echo the votes for [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]. It has a nice flow with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], shares that ‘distinctive but familiar’ character, and is a handsome name. [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] is nice but I think too common paired with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]. And [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] is a name I’ve never cared too much for, though I understand why others love it.

1 Like

I would chose [name_m]Soloman[/name_m]

1 Like

@kitkat thank you for responding it’s nice to see positivity surrounding [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]

@lenamurph thank you for answering its so nice to see resounding positivity surrounding [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]!

@KJ1020 yay I’m glad there’s another vote for [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m]. Cute nickname [name_u]Sammy[/name_u]. Nice full name. I think [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] is such a grown name and I don’t care for the NN [name_u]Sol[/name_u], so that’s just a personal opinion. [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] is adorable, cute nickname [name_u]Kai[/name_u]. But I think [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] flows better with sister.

1 Like

@ajenni10 thank you for the feedback and it’s lovely to see positivity on [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] as he is such a sweet name

1 Like