Brother & Sister for Eliza, Mitch, & Darcy

I’m expecting b/g twins in late [name_u]November[/name_u] and have started thinking about names. I have three children, [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_m]Mitchell[/name_m] “[name_m]Mitch[/name_m]” [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f].

I like long middles with short firsts and short middles with longer firsts (if that makes any sense at all - sorry.) [name_f]My[/name_f] last name starts with “D” and rhymes with “[name_f]Hailey[/name_f]”. I’m not a huge fan of matchy names (i.e. starting with the same letter, rhyming, etc.), but if the names go well together I’m willing to go for it.

This is the list so far:

[name_m]Holden[/name_m]
[name_u]Sterling[/name_u]
[name_m]Graham[/name_m]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Calvin[/name_m]
[name_u]Jesse[/name_u]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m]
[name_m]Finnian[/name_m]
[name_u]August[/name_u]

[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]
[name_f]Becca[/name_f]
[name_f]Alana[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_u]Kenzie[/name_u]
[name_f]Johanna[/name_f]
[name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_f]April[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f]

Any suggestions of firsts & middles would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

With [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_m]Mitch[/name_m], and [name_u]Darcy[/name_u], I like [name_m]Graham[/name_m], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], and [name_u]August[/name_u] from your boys list and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], and [name_f]Johanna[/name_f] from your girls list.

For the combos I would pair [name_m]Felix[/name_m]/[name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_u]August[/name_u]/[name_f]Georgia[/name_f], and [name_m]Graham[/name_m]/[name_f]Johanna[/name_f].

With middle name suggestions:

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Sterling[/name_u] and [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Annaliese[/name_f]
[name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] and [name_f]Johanna[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]

I think [name_m]Felix[/name_m]/[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] go well together as well as with [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_m]Mitch[/name_m], and [name_u]Darcy[/name_u].

I’ve just come across this thread and curious as to what you named your two cherubs?

I have a daughter - [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and have been thinking of naming her brother [name_m]Felix[/name_m] or [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]???

Yeah I wonder what she decided on- I didn’t see this thread when it was first posted
I think [name_m]Holden[/name_m] would have been really cute though