brother to Audrey Josephine

I’m expecting a boy early next year, and am having an awful time finding a name! One problem is, I really feel very strongly about giving him my father’s name as a middle name… [name]Randall[/name]. For some reason, I’m having a hard time finding a first name to go with that. Our last name starts with a K and has three syllables. Here are some names that I kinda like…

[name]Elijah[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name]
[name]Charles[/name] ([name]Charlie[/name])
[name]Milo[/name]

My husband likes [name]Charlie[/name] but not [name]Charles[/name], and isn’t crazy about any of the other names. Any suggestions?

[name]How[/name] about [name]Charleston[/name] as an alternative? [name]Just[/name] a thought. Some more with [name]Randall[/name]:

[name]Charleston[/name] [name]Randall[/name] nn [name]Charlie[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name] [name]Randall[/name] nn [name]Toby[/name]
[name]Archibald[/name] [name]Randall[/name] nn [name]Archie[/name]
[name]Morrison[/name] [name]Randall[/name] nn [name]Morrie[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Randall[/name] nn [name]Hank[/name] or [name]Harry[/name]
[name]Brendan[/name] [name]Randall[/name] nn [name]Brad[/name]
[name]Frederick[/name] [name]Randall[/name] nn [name]Freddie[/name]
[name]Angus[/name] [name]Randall[/name] nn [name]Gus[/name]
[name]Anderson[/name] [name]Randall[/name] nn [name]Andy[/name]
[name]Nathan[/name] [name]Randall[/name] nn [name]Nate[/name]
[name]Truman[/name] [name]Randall[/name] nn [name]Tru[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Randall[/name] nn [name]Gray[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] this helped:) Good [name]Luck[/name]!

I love [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]! :slight_smile: From your list, I love [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Milo[/name] with [name]Audrey[/name]. :slight_smile:

[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Randall[/name]
[name]Elliot[/name] [name]Randall[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name] [name]Randall[/name]
[name]Julian[/name] [name]Randall[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Randall[/name]
[name]William[/name] [name]Randall[/name]

Edited: I forgot about [name]Randall[/name], so I changed my list to include names that work with [name]Randall[/name]. :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name] [name]Charles[/name] and love [name]Charlie[/name] hotsock’s idea of [name]Truman[/name] nn [name]Tru[/name].
[name]Jill[/name], love [name]Julian[/name], [name]Sebastian[/name], and [name]William[/name].
Also,
[name]Adrian[/name] [name]Randall[/name]
[name]James[/name] [name]Randall[/name]
[name]Philip[/name] [name]Randall[/name]

I think a three syllable is the way to go, so then both kids will have five syllables total.

[name]Augustin[/name] [name]Randall[/name] “[name]Gus[/name]”
[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Randall[/name] “[name]Ben[/name]”
[name]Edison[/name] [name]Randall[/name] “[name]Eddie[/name]”
[name]Eliot[/name] [name]Randall[/name] “[name]Eli[/name]”
[name]Harrison[/name] [name]Randall[/name] “[name]Harry[/name], [name]Harris[/name]”
[name]Jamison[/name] [name]Randall[/name] “[name]Jamie[/name]”
[name]Nicolas[/name] [name]Randall[/name] “[name]Nic[/name], [name]Nico[/name]”
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Randall[/name] “Oli”
[name]William[/name] [name]Randall[/name] “[name]Will[/name], [name]Liam[/name]”

[name]Charlton[/name] [name]Randall[/name] nn [name]Charlie[/name] seems perfect to me. [name]Randall[/name] has the same vibe as [name]Charlton[/name] and you have to admit the nn of [name]Charlie[/name] is perfect.

It is not as serious as [name]Charles[/name], I think it fits the tone perfectly, and yet I can see Professor [name]Charlton[/name] [name]Randall[/name] [name]Washington[/name] MD quite clearly and I can imagine [name]Charlie[/name] [name]Randall[/name], a [name]Happy[/name], Smiling [name]Friend[/name] to All.

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Charlton[/name] [name]Randall[/name]! Great suggestion. I also like [name]Milo[/name] and [name]Charles[/name] with [name]Audrey[/name] and [name]Henry[/name], [name]Nathan[/name], [name]Truman[/name], [name]Benjamin[/name], [name]Harrison[/name], [name]James[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name].

[name]Just[/name] a couple more:
[name]Clark[/name] [name]Randall[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name] [name]Randall[/name] (although not sure it goes with [name]Audrey[/name])
[name]Olivier[/name] [name]Randall[/name] (love this [name]Oliver[/name] variation - so handsome!)
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Randall[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name] [name]Randall[/name]