Brothers for Dominic & Christian?

I am pregnant with twins. The babies are also a boys and I am having trouble finding names I like to go with [name]Dominic[/name] and [name]Christian[/name]. [name]Do[/name] you have any suggestions? Thanks! :slight_smile:

My nephew is named [name]Dominic[/name], I love that name :slight_smile:

Some suggestions:
[name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Vincent[/name]
[name]Anthony[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Lucas[/name]
[name]William[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Jonathan[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Elias[/name]
[name]Charles[/name]
[name]Micah[/name]

[name]Do[/name] you like any of those?

I love [name]Joseph[/name] and I like [name]Lucas[/name]. I’m not a huge fan of the rest. I do like [name]William[/name] for a middle name though.

My other nephews name is [name]Joseph[/name] :slight_smile: So obviously I think that goes great with [name]Dominic[/name] and [name]Christian[/name].

Some other suggestions…

[name]Jacob[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Adam[/name]
[name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Noah[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Elijah[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Zachary[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Owen[/name]
[name]Caleb[/name]
[name]Aaron[/name]
[name]James[/name]

[name]Dominic[/name], [name]Christian[/name] and brother…
[name]Julius[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Francis[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Marcus[/name]
[name]Emmanuel[/name]
[name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Ignatius[/name]
[name]Thaddeus[/name]
[name]Raphael[/name]
[name]Lucius[/name]
[name]Gerard[/name]
[name]Leander[/name]
[name]Gregory[/name]
[name]Matthias[/name]
[name]Leopold[/name]
[name]Edmund[/name]
[name]Augustus[/name]
[name]Vincent[/name]
[name]Bartholomew[/name]
[name]Aloysius[/name]

We decided on [name]Mitchell[/name] and [name]Iain[/name].

I love [name]Christian[/name] and [name]Dominic[/name]. I would like to see the twins names of similar length eg [name]Grant[/name] and [name]Iain[/name]. [name]Matthew[/name] and [name]Christian[/name].

rollo

PS We would love to see the birth announcement on nameberry birth announcement section
PS2 If you want more suggestions please post again

[name]Iain[/name]? Is that like [name]Ian[/name]? [name]Ive[/name] only ever seen the [name]Ian[/name] spelling. I love [name]Ian[/name] and [name]Mitchell[/name] together though. Congrats on chosing and let us know when the little guys arrive.

leah [name]Iain[/name] is the Scottish form of [name]Ian[/name] it is pronounced exactly the same.

Another suggestion [name]Christopher[/name] [name]Iain[/name] and [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Mitchell[/name]

leah [name]Iain[/name] is the Scottish form of [name]Ian[/name] it is pronounced exactly the same.

Another suggestion [name]Christopher[/name] [name]Iain[/name] and [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Mitchell[/name][/quote]

Oh I see. I dont think I would prn them the same though if I didnt know better. [name]Iain[/name] looks like EE-ain. Either way I love the name. Hmmm one thing I just noticed. [name]Dominic[/name], [name]Christ[/name]ian, [name]Iain[/name], and [name]Mitchell[/name]. The -ian at the end of [name]Christian[/name] might be a problem. Also, [name]Ian[/name] is so much shorter than the other names, this isnt a deal breaker its just something I noticed.

[name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Mitchell[/name] would be my suggestion.