Bruce?

What are your thoughts on [name]Bruce[/name]? Does it fit with some of my other top choices, [name]Theron[/name], [name]Reed[/name], [name]Dashiell[/name], [name]Stellan[/name], and [name]Clark[/name]?

I think that [name]Reed[/name] and [name]Dashiell[/name] are great names. [name]Clark[/name] is all Superman to me, and I probably would not choose [name]Stellan[/name]; coming back to [name]Bruce[/name]. I think it is a good middle name but would definitely not use it in the f.n. spot.

I think it fits well with the others, older slightly unusual name, although [name]Stellan[/name] has a new faux-cool feel that doesn’t feel the same as the others. I’ve always thought it was too bad [name]Bruce[/name] and [name]Clark[/name] were considered dated and dull they’re such great names.

I love [name]Dashiell[/name], [name]Reed[/name], and [name]Stellan[/name]! :slight_smile:

To me, [name]Bruce[/name] is very different from these three names, as I think of [name]Bruce[/name] like I do [name]Wayne[/name], [name]Bert[/name], [name]Wade[/name], and [name]Keith[/name].

It just doesn’t feel as dashing and stylish to me.

Good luck!

No for me it doesn’t fit. It seems to fit in my Dad’s generation.

I love [name]Dashiell[/name] and [name]Reed[/name] together. [name]Bruce[/name] seems to fit with [name]Clark[/name]'s age and style. But together I think of [name]Bruce[/name] [name]Wayne[/name] and [name]Clark[/name] [name]Kent[/name], so that may not be good.

[name]Bruce[/name] has some negative associations for me so I’m biased :confused:
What about [name]Bryce[/name] or even [name]Brycen[/name]?

I love love love [name]Theron[/name], [name]Reed[/name] and [name]Stellan[/name].

I actually know a woman on another name board whose husband is [name]Reed[/name] and sons are [name]Maddox[/name] [name]Theron[/name] and [name]Stellan[/name] [name]Ari[/name] :wink:

[name]Bruce[/name] and [name]Clark[/name] both seem quite stodgy to me. [name]Bruce[/name] is one of those ‘uber macho’ names like [name]Butch[/name], [name]Hank[/name] and [name]Chuck[/name] that have a mid-century stamp.