Bryn

[name]Love[/name] then name Brynnen for a girl bryn-in kidda like [name]Brennan[/name] what do you think nick name [name]Bryn[/name]?

I honestly think Brynnen looks and sounds really “made up” and trendy. :frowning: [name]Brennan[/name] as a boys’ name is pretty trendy, too. I do think that [name]Bryn[/name] on its own is pretty, though! :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I really like the name [name]Brynn[/name], but I actually think it can stand pretty well on it’s own. [name]Do[/name] you really love Brynnen? I think it’s a cute, but I would have to agree about it sounding made up. Is it a surname?

As just a thought, what about [name]Brinley[/name]? Or [name]Brenna[/name]?

I like [name]Bryn[/name] with nothing added, not [name]Brynne[/name] (looks like a misspelling of [name]Bryanne[/name], or I want to pronounce it brine, like the pickle juice or the ocean) or Brynnen or what have you, too much like [name]Braden[/name], and I don’t see [name]Brennan[/name], but for a girl, with Brynnen. [name]Bryn[/name] has a kind of quality I think is subtracted when you add unnecessary flair to it. Depending on your last name, it may sound too sharp or abrupt, but other than that, I definitely prefer [name]Bryn[/name] to any dilutions or extractions that seem less substantial and more bonded to a big fad theme in comparison.

My cousin named her first baby girl ‘[name]Brynne[/name]’, and honestly, I favor that spelling so much more than ‘[name]Bryn[/name]’/’[name]Brynn[/name]’. To me, it looks much more feminine & pretty.

You know what, I also like [name]Brynna[/name]. I don’t know, it seems light enough. I think “just [name]Bryn[/name]” might look to short and serious for some people compared to [name]Isabella[/name] and Adeleine kind of names, but I think [name]Brynne[/name] looks too thick and heavy, less clean and light. [name]Brynna[/name] sounds and looks as if it lifts up at the end, softens the hardness just the right amount. If I thought just [name]Bryn[/name] was too abrupt, no-nonsense or plain, I’d go with [name]Brynna[/name], not [name]Brynne[/name] or Brynnen. [name]Brynne[/name] already looks like Brynnenenenen to me, so does adding the n.