Busby quintuplets

I love watching the Busby family show Outdaughtered on TLC, and I was curious what you think of their names.

They have an older daughter named Blayke Louise. I usually dont like unnecessary y-s in names, but I actually like this one a lot.

The quints are:
Ava Lane
Olivia Marie
Hazel Grace
Riley Paige
Parker Kate

I love Ava Lane and Hazel Grace the most, but I also really like the others! The only one I dont really like is Riley Paige.

Ava Lane
Olivia Marie
Hazel Grace
Riley Paige
Parker Kate

I love the name [name_f]Ava[/name_f] and love [name_m]Lane[/name_m] for a girl although I like [name_m]Layne[/name_m] spelled this way as a first name 🩵

[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] pretty classic name and always loved [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] on [name_m]Law[/name_m] and order svu but much prefer [name_f]Olive[/name_f] :purple_heart:[name_f]Marie[/name_f] is considered filler but always a great first or middle name

[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is a simple classic name. [name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] as a first name and looking for right combođź–¤

[name_f]Riley[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f] I like [name_f]Riley[/name_f] for a girl and a cute more gender neutral name and prefer [name_f]Paige[/name_f] as a middle name but solid classic name :tulip:

[name_m]Parker[/name_m] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_m]Parker[/name_m] is almost a guilty pleasure for me . I have names like [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] or [name_f]Olive[/name_f] on list and so cute but not my usual style. I think it fits in with the older classics of her siblings like [name_f]Ava[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] :blossom:

[name_f]Blayke[/name_f] louise like [name_f]Blayke[/name_f] for a girl spelled [name_m]Blake[/name_m] and prefer as a middle name like [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_m]Blake[/name_m] . The middle name is great. Overall a good name :honeybee:

I always loved the outdaughtered names and some are more my style than others but overall cute :butterfly:

I love [name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_m]Lane[/name_m] & [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] such pretty names :cherry_blossom:

I quite like them, they work well as a sibset.
Im not a massive boys names on a girl fan (although I have a few exceptions) but I really like [name_f]Riley[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f], it’s spunky.

@SunshineBee1, I moved this to “Celebrity [name_f]Baby[/name_f] Names” for you! :slight_smile:

I actually really love the [name_m]Busby[/name_m] names. [name_m]Parker[/name_m] for a girl is adorable, and [name_m]Parker[/name_m] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] makes it even sweeter. [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is lovely, if a little too The Fault in Our Stars. I’ve always had a soft spot for the name [name_f]Riley[/name_f], too. [name_f]Ava[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], and [name_f]Blayke[/name_f] aren’t for me. I also don’t love [name_f]Paige[/name_f] or [name_m]Lane[/name_m], but they’re fine. [name_f]Marie[/name_f] and [name_f]Louise[/name_f] are nice, though I personally prefer them as first names.

They’re all pretty names. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite combo here is [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], particularly since, from when I used to watch the show, it seemed to suit her so well. I’ll be honest, I’m not the hugest fan of [name_f]Blayke[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f], as the spelling just puts me off. I also dislike [name_m]Blake[/name_m] as a first name, & prefer it in the middle, but I’d say the same about [name_f]Louise[/name_f].

All the middle names bar [name_m]Lane[/name_m] seem pretty common & dare I say a bit basic, which I won’t fault them for since I imagine naming 5 babies at once is hard work :sweat_smile: