• :ledger: Story
  • :coconut: Minnie
  • :blossom: Posie
  • :sunflower: Laila
  • :potted_plant: True
  • :mushroom: Emmi
  • :snowflake: Winter

0 voters

I picked [name_u]Story[/name_u] and [name_f]Posie[/name_f] !

I think they are beautiful but I could never get my spouse on board !

1 Like

I love [name_f]Ava[/name_f]! [name_u]Story[/name_u] & [name_u]True[/name_u] are underrated.

1 Like

[name_f]Belle[/name_f] is so phenomenal! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Though to just pick two, but I went with [name_u]Winter[/name_u] and [name_u]Story[/name_u] in the end - [name_f]Emmi[/name_f], [name_f]Tula[/name_f], [name_f]Posie[/name_f] and [name_f]Aura[/name_f] were considerations too :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]Tula[/name_f], [name_f]Lilo[/name_f] and [name_u]Winter[/name_u] :white_heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Tula[/name_f] and [name_f]Posie[/name_f] :blush: which incidentally would make a great sibset imo.

1 Like

Thank you all for your comments x
@Lula-Rose @katinka @snowmaiden @Greyblue @AStudyIn_Scarlet @Ehrob1

I love polls bc it’s so interesting to see names go and down x for example winter was at the bottom has shot up, I’m also surprised by [name_f]Aura[/name_f] being so popular, So cool :bubbles:

3 Likes

Honorary votes to [name_f]Aura[/name_f], [name_f]Lola[/name_f], [name_f]Laila[/name_f], [name_u]True[/name_u], and [name_f]Tula[/name_f]!

1 Like

I love (and would use) a lot of these, but [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is my biggest ‘love but won’t use’ name. It looks and sounds sooooo beautiful to me, but I actually really dislike the season itself and complain about it every winter. If I used it on a child, she/he would probably be so traumatized by how often mom keeps saying she “hates winter” :laughing:. Then again, I think it was [name_m]Mike[/name_m] [name_m]Myers[/name_m] who named his daughter [name_f]Sunday[/name_f], because he and his wife hated Sundays and they wanted to turn it around and make it a positive association. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

How can you hate Sundays? Lol [name_f]Monday[/name_f] I get. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

[name_u]Winter[/name_u] + [name_f]Minnie[/name_f]! [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is too basic for me (and I’ve never been able to pair it with something) and [name_f]Minnie[/name_f] is too cutesy for a full name IMO, so I would pick a longer form as a full name (Minerva, [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f], [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], [name_f]Araminta[/name_f], or [name_u]Mina[/name_u] just to throw out some examples)!

1 Like

Yes I am using [name_f]Minnie[/name_f] as a nickname for clementine also, so pretty x

1 Like