C is for Konsideration (2nd poll added)

Which of these hard C names should we continue to consider for our third as a first name? Brothers listed on name card! Our last name is one syllable beginning in K.

UPDATE to say I forgot to include [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] in the top poll! If you think she fits, be sure to let me know!

• [name_u]Constantine[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Crescentia[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Calpurnia[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Cressida[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Camellia[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Clothilde[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Clarissa[/name_f]
  • [name_u]Calypso[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Calliope[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Cordula[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Claudia[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Camilla[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Cosima[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Kendra[/name_f]
  • [name_m]Calixto[/name_m]
  • [name_f]Clio[/name_f]

0 voters

Thoughts always appreciated!!

2nd poll added retroactively (did not realize this was an option before!)

• [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Clemency[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Charisma[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Capucine[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Claudine[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Coraline[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Cordis[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Chiara[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Cassia[/name_f]
  • [name_u]Camille[/name_u]

0 voters

I like so many of them! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are the ones that are more unusual. [name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f], [name_f]Crescentia[/name_f], [name_f]Calpurnia[/name_f], [name_f]Cressida[/name_f], [name_u]Calypso[/name_u], [name_f]Calliope[/name_f], [name_f]Cosima[/name_f], and [name_m]Calixto[/name_m]. Wow, so beautiful! I like [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] but it feels tame next to your other choices and I like [name_u]Constantine[/name_u] but I prefer it on a boy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have to once again show my love for [name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f], which I still think matches so perfectly with your boys.
Your whole list is beautiful, and full of incredible options, though!
I also love [name_f]Cressida[/name_f], [name_f]Calliope[/name_f], [name_m]Calixto[/name_m], and [name_u]Calypso[/name_u]. Also [name_f]Clio[/name_f], which I haven’t stopped thinking about since your last post! I think she may have risen to my second favorite spot, I just love her so much with H & A!

1 Like

Wow, lots of those names sounds pretty good next to your boys! I specially like [name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f], [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f], [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] and [name_f]Cosima[/name_f]! I also love [name_f]Clio[/name_f], but I think it’s too short next to your boys. What I like most about the names I said are the multiple nicknames options!

1 Like

Oh no! I forgot to include [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] in the polls and was really hoping to see some feedback on her! If you have an opinion on [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] for me, let me know.

I love [name_f]Clemency[/name_f] and [name_f]Chiara[/name_f] a lot! I voted for [name_u]Constantine[/name_u], [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], [name_f]Claudia[/name_f], [name_f]Camilla[/name_f], [name_f]Cosima[/name_f], [name_f]Kendra[/name_f], and [name_f]Clio[/name_f]. I’ve always though [name_u]Constantine[/name_u] for a girl, but still, it does sound a little masculine. But really, and amazing list!

1 Like

I particularly love [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] and [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] with your boys’ names!

1 Like

This was so tough! So many gorgeous names.

I selected 5 that I felt should reasonably stay in the running as a first name option:
[name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f]
[name_f]Camellia[/name_f]
[name_f]Cornelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Cosima[/name_f]
[name_m]Calixto[/name_m].

[name_f]Cosima[/name_f], [name_m]Calixto[/name_m], and [name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f] being my favorites for your set here. Many of the other names listed would make great middles if you end up picking a different non C first name.

1 Like

I really dig [name_f]Crescent[/name_f] for middle name.

1 Like

[name_f]Cressida[/name_f], [name_u]Calypso[/name_u], [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f], [name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f] and [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] fit right in with your set

Oh I really like [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] as well! It has such a beautiful meaning. I don’t think it fits as well with your boys’ names as some of the others but it’s still definitely unique and worth consideration. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, my poor beloved clunky-cool [name_f]Cordula[/name_f]. :cold_face: She is my partner’s least favorite, too.

I also added another poll because who knew the new system allows that!

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] was once my absolute fav pick for a girl but when I come back to her now I also see her as meek and docile compared to the others. She is still very close to my partner’s favorite.

I also agree that perhaps it is time for [name_u]Constantine[/name_u] to go. She does sound quite masculine next to her brothers.

:stuck_out_tongue: :orange_heart: :green_heart:

Agreed!

@Sorceress, [name_f]Crescent[/name_f] is an awesome middle name!

You nailed what I’ve never been able to articulate about her magic.

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f]! One of my faves.
I like:
[name_f]Calliope[/name_f]
Cerdiwen
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_f]Coraline[/name_f]

1 Like

I love [name_f]Clemency[/name_f]