Cadell

[name_m]Cadell[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Cadell[/name_m] [name_m]Penn[/name_m]
[name_m]Cadell[/name_m] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m]
[name_m]Cadell[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]

Which middle name goes best? Last name is one-syllable. [name_m]Cadell[/name_m] I am pronouncing with a similar rhythm as the word cadet.

Bonus: Would it be odd to use [name_u]Cade[/name_u] as a nickname if the name is not being said like cade-ell?

I love [name_m]Cadell[/name_m], it’s not one you hear often but I enjoy it immensely. [name_u]Cade[/name_u] does seem a bit off for a nn in sound but definitely not so far out that you couldn’t use it.
I don’t love any of the combos flow but I do like [name_m]Cadell[/name_m] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] and [name_m]Cadell[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] best.

I like [name_m]Cadell[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] best.

[name_m]Cadell[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] is a bit ‘L’ heavy, [name_m]Cadell[/name_m] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] has lots of double letters and looks odd because of that and I was very amused by [name_m]Cadell[/name_m] [name_m]Penn[/name_m] because [name_m]Cadell[/name_m] is the name of a prison a couple of hours away from where I live so it seemed ironic (I wouldn’t let that stop you though, I couldn’t use it because of that but people use [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] despite Attica being a well known prison).

It’s a little odd to use [name_u]Cade[/name_u] as a nn but not ridiculous.