Calista vs Antonia

[name_f]Antonia[/name_f] vs [name_f]Calista[/name_f]. Which do you like best? Middle name will be [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. Sisters are [name_f]Miranda[/name_f] and [name_f]Marina[/name_f] (already born). Thank you!

C@lista R0se is gorgeous! I think it is perfect with the sister names. It has the same flowing, feminine, romantic sound. I also like that all three names would be three syllables.

[name_f]Calista[/name_f] is currently my favorite with [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. It just sounds so pretty together ”. I also really like [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Nia[/name_f].

I prefer [name_f]Calista[/name_f] - she has a little more magic

[name_f]Calista[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is fantastic! You could use the nn [name_f]Callie[/name_f] if you wanted :slight_smile:

More love for [name_f]Calista[/name_f].

[name_f]Calista[/name_f] is brilliant

I love [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

Thank you :blush:!

Thank you :blush:! I don’t know if I will use a nickname or not. I rarely do for [name_f]Miranda[/name_f] and [name_f]Marina[/name_f] gets [name_f]Rina[/name_f] more often. [name_f]Calista[/name_f] is such a pretty name that I may decide not to use a nickname.

Thank you :blush:

Thank you!

I’m surprised [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] hasn’t gotten more love to be honest.

[name_f]Calista[/name_f] is perfection with her sisters’ names. [name_f]Calista[/name_f] is so whimsical and magical. I prefer [name_f]Calista[/name_f] to [name_f]Antonia[/name_f], but [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] is regal and a great choice in her own right. :slight_smile:

Thank you :blush:! I really like both so it’s going to be hard to choose. We’re planning on stopping at 3

I love both but I think [name_f]Calista[/name_f] fits better with the siblings. [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is a bit heavy on the O sound too.

My first choice would be [name_f]Antonia[/name_f]. I love how International and sophisticated she feels.

I too love [name_f]Antonia[/name_f]! Very sophisticated, more traditional (though very little used), and definitely feels like an undiscovered vintage gem.

[name_f]Calista[/name_f], though beautiful, feels a bit fussier than her sisters’ gorgeous, streamlined, international classic names.

I love [name_f]Calista[/name_f] but I do think [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] fits better with her sisters’ names.