Calla or Aria?

See the results of this poll: Calla or Aria

Respondents: 41 (This poll is closed)

• Callista Silver (nn Calla) : 23 (56%)
  • Aria Silver: 18 (44%)

Forgot to add that we have 2 boys named [name]Aiden[/name] and [name]Hale[/name] :slight_smile:

With big bros [name]Aiden[/name] and [name]Hale[/name], I’d go with [name]Callista[/name] nn [name]Calla[/name].
What about [name]Cara[/name]?

I like [name]Aria[/name] more though.

What about [name]Adria[/name]? Or [name]Ariana[/name]?

I’m not a fan of [name]Cara[/name] or [name]Ariana[/name], but I do like [name]Adria[/name] (hubbys not a fan though). The first name is not set yet, so keep the suggestions coming!

I like [name]Aria[/name] better, not a fan of [name]Calla[/name]/[name]Callista[/name] at all.

I clicked the wrong link in the poll :frowning: I meant to click [name]Aria[/name], which I love and I think it is just stunning! I clicked [name]Callista[/name] by mistake. I think [name]Calla[/name] is pretty but I am not a [name]Callista[/name] fan.

Ordinarily I would’ve picked [name]Aria[/name] because I absolutely love that name, however I think [name]Callista[/name]/[name]Calla[/name] sounds better when taking your other children’s names into consideration. Also, if you’re only so-so about [name]Aria[/name], I would say to trust your gut and find a name both you and your hubs are crazy about.

I really like [name]Calla[/name] but [name]Aria[/name] is lovely too. Not as sure on the full name of [name]Calista[/name] though.

[name]How[/name] about

[name]Caela[/name]
Caelia
Callana
Callina

I think both are great names.

I voted [name]Aria[/name], however after reading that your sons names are [name]Aiden[/name] and [name]Hale[/name] I’d change it to [name]Callista[/name]. [name]Aria[/name] looks very similar to [name]Aiden[/name].

I agree with a lot of you, I’m think [name]Aria[/name] and [name]Aiden[/name] are too many A’s and [name]Hale[/name] might feel left out of the ‘set’. What do y’all think?

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Aria[/name] it’s one of my favourites! However I think [name]Hale[/name] might feel left out so I’d go with [name]Callista[/name] nn [name]Calla[/name].

I have to agree with the other berries, I like [name]Calla[/name]/[name]Callista[/name] better with your sibset taken into consideration.