Calla or Celeste?

:grinning:

[name_f]Celeste[/name_f] :blush:

I much prefer [name_f]Calla[/name_f], i like how it sounds and i think its very wearable. I feel that itā€™s familiar but you donā€™t often meet many people called [name_f]Calla[/name_f]. I especially love it as a nn for [name_u]Callahan[/name_u].
[name_f]Celeste[/name_f] is a nice name too though.

[name_f]Celeste[/name_f]!

Both are nice, but I prefer Calla! Itā€™s very pretty and I like the nicknames more.

[name_f]Calla[/name_f] :wilted_flower:

[name_f]Celeste[/name_f].

[name_f]Calla[/name_f]! So fresh and pretty!

[name_f]My[/name_f] younger sisterā€™s name is [name_f]Calla[/name_f] and Iā€™ve always loved it!

I love both, but Iā€™m going to go with [name_f]Celeste[/name_f], purely because I donā€™t think it gets enough love and I happen to slightly prefer a couple other ā€œCallaā€ names (Callista, [name_u]Callahan[/name_u], maybe even [name_f]Calanthe[/name_f] though thatā€™s more of a GP for me) to [name_f]Calla[/name_f] by herself.

Iā€™m going to throw in a wildcard and suggest [name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] as a combo. :heart_eyes:

[name_f]Calla[/name_f]

I really like [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] but I absolutely love [name_f]Calla[/name_f] :orange_heart:

I prefer [name_f]Calla[/name_f]! [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] is more classic, but [name_f]Calla[/name_f] feels like a ā€œsweet spotā€ name to me. Itā€™s not used frequently, but itā€™s simple to say/spell, shares characteristics with more common names, and is familiar through calla lilies (the plant also being a positive association)! It feels fresh and pretty to me.

[name_f]Celeste[/name_f]!

[name_f]Calla[/name_f]

[name_f]Celeste[/name_f] is my pick. So classy and beautiful.

I like Celesteā€™s soft and heavenly sound!