Calling All Swifties

What are all the names that have been featured in [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]’s songs?

[name_m]Tim[/name_m]
[name_u]Drew[/name_u]
[name_u]Cory[/name_u]
[name_f]Mary[/name_f]

[name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_m]Stephen[/name_m]

[name_m]John[/name_m]

[name_f]Grace[/name_f]*
[name_u]Bobby[/name_u]

Any on 1989?

Any from Reputation?

[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_f]Cornelia[/name_f]*

[name_f]Betty[/name_f]
[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_f]Inez[/name_f]
[name_f]Rebekah[/name_f]
[name_m]Bill[/name_m]
Dali ([name_m]Salvatore[/name_m])
[name_u]August[/name_u]*

[name_u]Willow[/name_u]*
[name_f]Este[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorothea[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]*
[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]

I’m sure I’ve missed some things, and others are definitely stretches (ie not used as names in the songs), but I think I have most of them.

*not used as a person’s name
Edited for spelling mistakes

1 Like

Romeo is a guilty pleasure for me. I LOVE [name_u]August[/name_u] - I always have, but the song just makes me love it more. Same for [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]. I also like [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_m]Leo[/name_m], and [name_u]Willow[/name_u]. They’re all so sweet sounding.

1 Like

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Wisteria[/name_f] (both from the lakes)
Georgia
Summer
Autumn
Winter
York
November
Angel
Rose(s)
Snow

More obscure/Stretches:
Blue
Red
Gold
Love
Starlight
September
December
Rosy
Fox

And I think it was just [name_f]Este[/name_f] not [name_f]Estie[/name_f]

You could also make a case for Augusta or Augustine (august-een) seeing as Taylor imagined the august girl having one of these names.

1 Like

I loveee [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Swift[/name_m]! (and she has an excellent taste in names)

My favourites are [name_u]Drew[/name_u], [name_f]Abigail[/name_f], [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_u]Willow[/name_u], [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] & [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]!

1 Like

I have always loved [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], [name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and [name_u]James[/name_u] but I think my favourites most definitely have to be [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_u]Willow[/name_u]! She has such good naming style

I think you’ve got all of them! The only one I can think of is [name_u]Park[/name_u]?

James [name_u]Dean[/name_u] on 1989 is all I have to add!

4 Likes

I love her music! As names, I love [name_f]Mary[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Betty[/name_f], [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_f]Este[/name_f], [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f], and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]!

I don’t know if it counts, but in Look What You Made Me do she says her own name, [name_u]Taylor[/name_u].

2 Likes

Definitely counts! Thanks for catching that

1 Like

She also says her own name in …Ready For It? and 22! I also love her music! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I adore taylor and I adore her name choices :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I thiiink they’ve all been mentioned but my faves are [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], [name_u]Willow[/name_u], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], and [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f]! I was already crushing on [name_u]August[/name_u] as well around when folklore came out and she made me love it so much more!

[name_m]Peter[/name_m] and [name_f]Wendy[/name_f] from cardigan :))

oh and [name_m]Ronan[/name_m]

and technically [name_m]Gatsby[/name_m] although it’s more of a surname.

Bonnie and Clyde in Getaway Car
Stella McCartney in London Boy.

4 Likes

AH SO MANY. Thanks you!

1 Like

Also [name_u]Indie[/name_u] in WANEGBT

1 Like

I run a name page on Instagram and I recently posted 60 [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] inspired names on there that may inspire you too! @anamingstory

Also [name_m]Heath[/name_m] - [name_u]London[/name_u] Boy

More keep occurring to me as I actually listen to songs rather than going from the top of my head