Calling expert berries.....Recipe for tonque twister?

Is this a recipe for a tongue twister…if first name ends in N and last name begins with M? Another baby name author told another mom to be that it was. Are the sounds of N and M too close that they run together?

I’ve been saying possible name combinations out loud and I don’t see a problem. [name]Aiden[/name] [name]Meyer[/name]? fine. [name]Lillian[/name] [name]Moore[/name]? good. I’m not seeing the issue here haha, unless I’m getting it wrong.

These are names I just made up but I dont think they sound bad at all: [name]Lauren[/name] [name]Miller[/name], [name]Logan[/name] McNiel, [name]Lillian[/name] Masterson.

I dont know why I thought they all needed to start with an L as well lol

My partner’s name is [name]Ryan[/name] [name]Morgan[/name] - he’s survived 25 years with it! Ha. In fact I think it sounds nice. I really do think it depends on the particular names and the other sounds in them, I don’t think there’s a blanket rule.

[name]One[/name] of the names we considered for a boy was [name]Orson[/name], but that was nixed because [name]Orson[/name] [name]Morgan[/name] sounds awful. That has more to do with the repeating “n” sounds, than the n and m together though!

I don’t think its a big deal at all. Maybe it just depends on the name, but all the names I can think of right now ( [name]Ann[/name] McCormick, [name]Sean[/name] Michaels, [name]Kevin[/name] [name]Mack[/name]) seem fine to me.