Can anyone think of some cute nicknames for Valencia Eve?

I’m just curious if anyone has any cute ideas for nicknames for [name_f]Valencia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]. I love the combo, but struggle with short forms of [name_f]Valencia[/name_f]. I’m open to stretches, I like unexpected nicknames.

Edit: just to clarify, we are still in the realm of fiction. Still just a teen!

[name_f]Valencia[/name_f]: [name_f]Valley[/name_f], [name_f]Leni[/name_f], [name_f]Cia[/name_f], [name_f]Nell[/name_f], [name_f]Nellie[/name_f], [name_f]Nella[/name_f] / [name_f]Nela[/name_f], [name_m]Lenci[/name_m], Lav, Lavvie.

[name_f]Valencia[/name_f] is a stunning name, as is [name_f]Eve[/name_f]. Good luck :slight_smile:

[name_f]Viva[/name_f]? I really loved this as a potential nickname for my daughter [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], but I have a niece named [name_f]Neva[/name_f], so I decided they were too similar.

[name_f]Viva[/name_f]
[name_f]Leni[/name_f]
[name_f]Vala[/name_f]
[name_f]Vivi[/name_f]
[name_f]Valli[/name_f]

[name_f]Lena[/name_f] would be really cute :slight_smile: or [name_f]Nell[/name_f], and I suppose [name_f]Livia[/name_f] could work too.

Oh, thanks guys! I so love [name_f]Nellie[/name_f] and [name_f]Viva[/name_f]!

Nooshi: thank you, [name_f]Nellie[/name_f] is so cute! And it does work in a delightfully roundabout way.
Shieldsc: I love your kids’ names, and I also enjoy [name_f]Viva[/name_f] as a nickname for [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]. I had considered it for [name_f]Valencia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f], but wasn’t sure if it made any sense. [name_f]Glad[/name_f] someone else thinks it works!
[name_u]Haley[/name_u]: [name_f]Lena[/name_f] is actually really sweet! (Are you pronouncing it lenn- or leen- though?)

[name_f]Enna[/name_f] (N-a) would be great! I love [name_f]Valencia[/name_f]! :wink:

I think (despite the [name_f]Nana[/name_f]-ness) that [name_u]Val[/name_u] is really lovely. Especially since reading ‘A Song Of Ice And [name_m]Fire[/name_m]’ where the wildling ‘princess’ is named [name_u]Val[/name_u].