Can anyone work name magic? EDIT* Decision reached pg 2 :)

I have a list of names, but i need some combo opinions. The First list are First names or second middle names. The second list is the first middle name.
Also opinions are welcome! :slight_smile:

[name]EDIT[/name]****** Awww so i ran my these names by Hubby, Iā€™ll remake my listā€™s into what we agreed. :frowning:

[name]EDIT[/name]************Thanks [name]Lemon[/name]! Decision on page 2 :slight_smile:

List 1. FIRST NAME
[name]Darcy[/name]
[name]Rebecca[/name]
[name]Cara[/name]

List 2. FIRST MIDDLE NAME
[name]Meredith[/name]
[name]Miranda[/name]
[name]May[/name]
(any other ā€œmā€ middle names are welcome EXCEPT [name]Madeleine[/name], [name]Marie[/name], [name]Matilda[/name], and [name]Michelle[/name]. Thanks!)

List 3. SECOND MIDDLE NAME
[name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Bellamy[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Carys[/name]
and all the names listed as first names can be used as second middles as well ([name]Darcy[/name], [name]Rebecca[/name], [name]Cara[/name])

(However im willing to push for [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Beatrice[/name] as first names with good combos!)

I had to say by to Remielle, [name]Romilly[/name] (Remilly), [name]Reese[/name] and [name]Harriet[/name] :ā€¦(

Any good combos? Thanks! :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name]!

In order of my three favorites, here are some names for you!

1. [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name]
  2. [name]Rebecca[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] [name]Darcy[/name]
  3. [name]Harriet[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] Remilly [or [name]Harriet[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Romilly[/name]]

Take care!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Harriet[/name] [name]Marielle[/name] [name]Eloise[/name] or [name]Harriet[/name] [name]Mireille[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]May[/name] Remilly or [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]May[/name] [name]Romilly[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] [name]Reese[/name]

Something with alliteration would be lovely!
[name]Harriet[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] [name]May[/name] or [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Marielle[/name] [name]May[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name] Remilly [name]Reese[/name]

Great names!

I likeā€¦
[name]Reese[/name] [name]Makenna[/name] Remilly
or
[name]Rebecca[/name] [name]May[/name] Remielle

Oh my gosh! I love all of these! Especially
[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name]
[name]Harriet[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] Remilly
and
[name]Rebecca[/name] [name]May[/name] Remielle

Thanks! Keep em comin if you got any more:)

Back again!

[name]Rebecca[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Rebecca[/name] [name]Marigold[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name]
[name]Rebecca[/name] [name]Marisol[/name] [name]Carys[/name]

[name]Cara[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Cara[/name] [name]Muriel[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name]
[name]Cara[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]

[name]Darcy[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Darcy[/name] [name]Mignonette[/name] [name]Carys[/name]
[name]Darcy[/name] [name]Moira[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name]

I much prefer [name]Cara[/name] and [name]Rebecca[/name] to [name]Darcy[/name] as a first name, thoughā€¦

Thanks [name]Lemon[/name]! and yea so do I, I think i put it on the list as a hope to bring my favorites ([name]Eloise[/name], [name]Cara[/name], and [name]Beatrice[/name]) to a more favorable position with him. lol I like all of your suggestions though, i believe my favorite is [name]Rebecca[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]. [name]Just[/name] out of curiosity if i could talk him into it, what do you think ofā€¦
[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name], [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name], or [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Carys[/name]? If you cant tell I am really liking [name]Eloise[/name]:slight_smile: I really love the meanings of [name]Beatrice[/name] (wished for child) and [name]Carys[/name] (love) but i cant fit them both:(

[name]Hi[/name]!

[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] - This was one of my initial suggestions, yes? I love it! I think it is the perfect combination of vintage and modern, feminine and masculine, playful and serious.

[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] - This is very nice, too! I like how the feminine, frilly (Shakespearean) [name]Miranda[/name] separates the vintage, more straightforward [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Beatrice[/name]ā€¦

[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Carys[/name] - This is also very pretty! This is the most feminine of the three pairs, as [name]Eloise[/name], though vintage and straightforward, has a touch of feminine whimsy, [name]Miranda[/name] feels girlish and beautiful, and [name]Carys[/name] is elegant and demure in a feminine way.

Picking between the three would depend on the last name, honestly. I, too, really like [name]Eloise[/name]! It is fun and flirty, classic and sweet, but still fresh and fun!

The last name starts with G, is 2 syllables and ends in the ā€œzā€ sound but spelt with an ā€œsā€ :slight_smile: I need help cause i cannot pick! lol :slight_smile:

Iā€™m here again!

So, Iā€™ll substitute Gasquez - which has what I think is a similar sound - for your last name. Am I on the right track?

[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] Gasquez - [name]Eloise[/name] Gasquez isnā€™t perfect, as both end in an S sound, but something more like [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Harris[/name] is better (with less of the SSZ sound, that is). This name is perfect because each component has its own sound, so [name]Eloise[/name] flows right into [name]Miranda[/name], which moves you directly into [name]Bellamy[/name], which falls right in line with the surname. This is how a name should sound, with no ā€œstopsā€ or necessary breaksā€¦

[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] Gasquez - This name isnā€™t as good as [name]Bellamy[/name] because [name]Beatrice[/name] has the same S sound as the surname. Thus, it doesnā€™t have quite the same ā€œidealā€ flow as the first option. However, the three syllables of [name]Beatrice[/name] works well with the two-syllable last name, creating balance and melodyā€¦

[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Carys[/name] Gasquez - This is my least favorite because, in addition to having the end-S sound of your surname, [name]Carys[/name] is also two syllables - like your last name. So, we have interrupted flow and a comparable lack of melody in the final components of the name. It certainly isnā€™t terrible, though!

I wouldnā€™t say you have a bad option among the three, just better ones. The best appears to be [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name], in my opinionā€¦

Oh hehe no not like Gasquez, lol that is my bad though, its more of a ā€œins/inzā€ sound, at the end then just a ā€œzā€ whoops! :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name]!

Oh, okay! Well, that works better with [name]Eloise[/name], then. My fears are quashed for now! Yay!

Can I pretend your last name is like Givens, then? I say Givens more like [give-inz]. Closer?

[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] Givens - [name]Love[/name] this! Perfect balance!
[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] Givens - Pretty good! Pretty name!
[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Carys[/name] Givens - Not loving the double two-syllablesā€¦

Helpful or not?

WOW! Your are ridiculously close to our last name :stuck_out_tongue: which definatly helped with the name thing:) Thanks so much! Im going to run [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] by my hubby:) Thanks so much!

WOW! Your are rediculously close to ur last name :stuck_out_tongue: which deffinatly helped with the name thing:) Thanks so much! Im going to run [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] by my hubby:) Thanks so much![/quote]

No problem! Good luck convincing him!

WOW! Your are rediculously close to ur last name :stuck_out_tongue: which deffinatly helped with the name thing:) Thanks so much! Im going to run [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] by my hubby:) Thanks so much![/quote]

No problem! Good luck convincing him!

[name]Lemon[/name] :-)[/quote]

He said yes to [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name]:slight_smile: Thanks much! He didnt even put up a fight either :smiley:

Yay! I really love [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name]!

I may have missed this, but are you expecting or just experimenting with names? Either way, congratulations on finding a winner!

[name]Rebecca[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]

and

(this isnā€™t following the rules, but) [name]Rebecca[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] [name]May[/name]

Yea i love it too thanks for the help:)
And were not expecting:( but we are currently trying, for almost 5 months now. So i guess technically is experimenting, but I am planning on what we want to name our future children:)