Can Liv stand on its own?

I absolutely adore the name [name]Liv[/name] but just not sure it can work as a fullname. Would you share your thoughts with me? Thanks.

I think so. [name]Liv[/name] was a top contender for our daughter and I think it is perfect on its own though I did get some feedback that it should be a nickname for a longer name… it didn’t change my mind, we just ended up going with another name. If you are looking for a longer name I think [name]Livana[/name] and [name]Sullivan[/name] are both cute options outside of the [name]Olivia[/name] options. I think [name]Livia[/name] is beautiful too but might easily be confused with [name]Olivia[/name]. If you love [name]Liv[/name] I say go for it!!

I think so. I personally don’t like it much on it’s own, but it could very well work.

Definitely. From what I understand, [name]Liv[/name] is a full, legitimate Scandinavian variation of [name]Elizabeth[/name]. I think it’s a great option just as it is. I personally am opting for [name]Olivia[/name], nn [name]Liv[/name]/[name]Olive[/name] (mainly because I love the Shakespearean connection, and [name]Olivia[/name] fits better with my other options), but I have seriously considered just [name]Liv[/name], too. It’s gorgeous and striking.