Can You Guess?

Okay so I just made this game up. Here’s how it works…
I’m going to post a list of 7 names that belong to people I know. The next poster has to guess what kind of personality they have based on their names. Then, that same poster can put up their own list of names to have people guess about.
Here it goes…
[name]Ainsley[/name] [name]Page[/name]
[name]Michelle[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Patience[/name]
[name]Chelsea[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] ([name]Sister[/name] to [name]Ainsley[/name] [name]Page[/name])
[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Dana[/name] Chisolm (Chisolm is her mother’s maiden name)
[name]Samantha[/name] [name]Sophia[/name]
[name]Helen[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] nn [name]Maggie[/name]

Anybody? I thought this might be fun…

It sounds like fun to me!!!

*[name]Ainsley[/name] [name]Page[/name]- I picture a red-hed. Preppy, sophisticated style…shops at [name]Anne[/name] Klein or stores like it. Likes [name]Nicholas[/name] Sparks books/movies. Prefers Target over [name]Wal[/name]-[name]Mart[/name]. Drinks skinny lattes from Starbucks.
*[name]Michelle[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Patience[/name]…[name]Brunette[/name]. Quiet, likes classical arts such as ballet, realism, operas. Plays piano.
*[name]Chelsea[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] ([name]Sister[/name] to [name]Ainsley[/name] [name]Page[/name])- Alot like [name]Ainsley[/name], except she has blonde hair. She’s also more into classic preppy style and prefers to shop at Gap, American [name]Eagle[/name], and [name]Banana[/name] Republic.
*[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Marie[/name]- Blonde hair. Her style is alot like [name]Chelsea[/name]'s, but with a little more country charm. She likes country music, particularly [name]Taylor[/name] Swift, and has even wrote a few songs herself (not many people know that about her though).
*[name]Dana[/name] Chisolm (Chisolm is her mother’s maiden name)- [name]Dana[/name] has light brown hair. Her favorite hobby is cooking. She’s really interested in geneology as well, possibly because her middle name is a family name. She’s a stay at home mom.
*[name]Samantha[/name] [name]Sophia[/name]- [name]Sammi[/name] is a sweet little girl with dark hair and blue eyes. She can be a troublemaker at school, but gets away with alot just because she’s so cute :slight_smile:
*[name]Helen[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] nn [name]Maggie[/name]- [name]Helen[/name] is alot like [name]Michelle[/name] except she has blonde hair. She also likes classical arts such as ballet and art, but is also interested in politics. She’s a staunch conservative, and is a member of both a sorority and College Republicans at the southern college that she attends.

Here’s my list :slight_smile:

[name]Loren[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Jay[/name] [name]Wesley[/name]
[name]Thea[/name] [name]Wren[/name]
[name]James[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Eden[/name]
[name]Kristen[/name] [name]Elaine[/name]
[name]Tyson[/name] [name]Zeus[/name]

[name]Ainsley[/name] [name]Page[/name]-optimistic, sporty, creative

[name]Michelle[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Patience[/name]- dull, boring, quiet

[name]Chelsea[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] ([name]Sister[/name] to [name]Ainsley[/name] [name]Page[/name])-princessy, girly, popular

[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Marie[/name]-intelligent, shy, loner

[name]Dana[/name] Chisolm (Chisolm is her mother’s maiden name)-respectful,
courteous,obsessive cleanliness

[name]Samantha[/name] [name]Sophia[/name]-tomboyish- sporty- likes to get her own way

[name]Helen[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] nn [name]Maggie[/name]-immature, sensitive, spoiled

[name]Daniel[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Zachary[/name] [name]Michael[/name]
[name]Shane[/name] [name]Ryan[/name]
[name]Fred[/name] [name]Perry[/name]
[name]Tina[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Sara[/name] [name]Christina[/name]
[name]Michaela[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]

I guess whoever posts next gets to do my list and xzionx’s since our replies came in almost simultaneously.

[name]Loren[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Jay[/name] [name]Wesley[/name]
[name]Thea[/name] [name]Wren[/name]
[name]James[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Eden[/name]
[name]Kristen[/name] [name]Elaine[/name]
[name]Tyson[/name] [name]Zeus[/name]

Okay… These are some of my dance friends. I am fourteen and I will put their ages with their real personalities.
[name]Ainsley[/name] [name]Page[/name] - 18 - [name]Ainsley[/name] is blonde with blue eyes. She is very devoted to everything she does and is a very talented dancer. She gets along well with her sister, [name]Chelsea[/name] and she is a very motherly, caring type of person.
[name]Michelle[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Patience[/name] - 16 - [name]Michelle[/name] is very short (abt. 5ft) and has brown hair with a red streak and brown eyes. She, despite her middle name, is very impatient and almost demanding sometimes. Despite an overbearing mother, [name]Michelle[/name] basically gets what she wants. She is intelligent and hardworking.
[name]Chelsea[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] ([name]Sister[/name] to [name]Ainsley[/name] [name]Page[/name]) - 15 - [name]Chelsea[/name] is blonde and tiny with one green eye and one blue eye. She is funny, outgoing, and super sweet. She loves making people laugh and doing so comes very easily to her. She’s never afraid to make a fool of herself and everyone loves her.
[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Marie[/name] - 15 - [name]Caroline[/name] has brown hair and green eyes. She is kinda quirky and weird but hilarious. She is best friends with [name]Chelsea[/name] and together they make a great pair. Sometimes [name]Caroline[/name] can’t stop laughing while others, she is dead serious.
[name]Dana[/name] Chisolm (Chisolm is her mother’s maiden name) - 15 - [name]Dana[/name] is African American and she has dark brown hair and brown eyes. She is of medium height and she is super smart and athletic. She loves running and is super good at push-ups. She is hardworking and even when she messes up, she knows how to get back on her feet again.
[name]Samantha[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] - 14 - [name]Sam[/name] has dark brown hair and brown eyes. She is athletic, hardworking, and intelligent. She plays volleyball and basketball as well as dancing. She’s a very happy person and is usually is a good mood.
[name]Helen[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] nn [name]Maggie[/name] - 14 - [name]Maggie[/name] has brown hair and green eyes. She has the most dancer-like body of the 7 because she is long and lean. [name]Maggie[/name] is intelligent, diligent and hardworking. She is in all Honors classes at school and she knows to get it done. She puts a lot of effort into everything she does. She is a perfectionist.
Those are their real personalities…

I guess I got the dancer part right on a couple of them…lol. I thought they all sounded like dancer names. I took ballet myself for 7 years growing up and heard alot of these names (or ones like them) in my classes!

So what did you think about my list?

l_mc
[name]Loren[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] - While [name]Elizabeth[/name] is a classic name, I’m thinking that [name]Loren[/name] is a variation of [name]Lauren[/name]. That leads me to believe that maybe this girl does things a little differently. She may be a little quirky but she is a great friend.
[name]Jay[/name] [name]Wesley[/name] - [name]Jay[/name] makes me think of a middle aged man. I’m going to guess that this [name]Jay[/name] is a fatherly type person. He makes everyone feel comfortable around him.
[name]Thea[/name] [name]Wren[/name] - This name makes me think of a little British girl, although I don’t think that’s who she is. Maybe she is in her 20s and likes to write. That was my second instinct.
[name]James[/name] [name]William[/name] - This sounds like a little British boy. Maybe he and [name]Thea[/name] are siblings that live in [name]Britain[/name]…?
[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Eden[/name] - I love the name [name]Lydia[/name] but not really with [name]Eden[/name]. I’m going to guess that her parents have opposing styles for names and liked the classicness of [name]Lydia[/name] but the moderness of [name]Eden[/name].
[name]Kristen[/name] [name]Elaine[/name] - [name]Kristen[/name] was popular in the 70s and 80s so I’m thinking that she was born around then. [name]Kristen[/name] kinda reminds of a snobby person…
[name]Tyson[/name] [name]Zeus[/name] - [name]Tyson[/name] [name]Zeus[/name] is a very interesting name… It’s very different. I think that [name]Tyson[/name] is too.

xzionx
[name]Daniel[/name] [name]James[/name] - Sounds like a typical teenager name for this day and age.
[name]Zachary[/name] [name]Michael[/name] - Again, same as [name]Daniel[/name]. Maybe they are friends…
[name]Shane[/name] [name]Ryan[/name] - Ditto [name]Daniel[/name] and [name]Zachary[/name]. They must be the 3 Musketeers! :lol:
[name]Fred[/name] [name]Perry[/name] - Sounds like a grandfather type. [name]Both[/name] names were popular a while back. He’s a good role model for [name]Daniel[/name], [name]Zachary[/name], and [name]Shane[/name].
[name]Tina[/name] [name]Marie[/name] - Sounds like something [name]Fred[/name] would name his daughter. Maybe she is his daughter and her kids are [name]Daniel[/name], [name]Zachary[/name], and [name]Shane[/name].
[name]Sara[/name] [name]Christina[/name] - A sweet girl. [name]Sara[/name] is more of a classic while [name]Christina[/name] was popular during her birth year, maybe late 80s or early 90s.
[name]Michaela[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] - Definitely a little princess. While her parents tried to balance out [name]Michaela[/name] with [name]Elizabeth[/name], the name still gives the impression of a little bratty princess.

Here’s my next list:
[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Roisin[/name] [name]May[/name]
[name]Anthony[/name] [name]Carl[/name]
[name]Matthew[/name] [name]Martin[/name]
[name]Christian[/name] [name]Jackson[/name]
[name]Shannon[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Erin[/name] [name]Taylor[/name]
[name]Griffin[/name] [name]Darcy[/name]
[name]Justine[/name] [name]Emma[/name]
[name]Jeannette[/name] [name]Lee[/name]
[name]Rebekah[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]George[/name]
[name]Kimberly[/name] [name]Lynn[/name]
[name]Declan[/name] [name]Finbar[/name]
[name]Luke[/name] [name]Fitzgerald[/name]

maggiedances14, you are incredibly accurate!!!

[name]Loren[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] - (Me!)She definitely marches to the beat of her own drummer, yet has always had very close relationships with family and friends.
[name]Jay[/name] [name]Wesley[/name] - He actually goes by [name]Wes[/name], and didn’t like his first name until he was in high scool. He’s the most likable person I know, never meets a stranger, and IS a great father!
[name]Thea[/name] [name]Wren[/name] - She isn’t British, so your instinct was correct! She’s named after her paternal grandmother ([name]Thelma[/name]) and her mn is a combo of [name]Wes[/name] and [name]Loren[/name] (her parents). She’s not 20 yet, but she does like to write (and sing). She’s 5, and alot like her mom.
[name]James[/name] [name]William[/name] - [name]James[/name] IS [name]Thea[/name]'s younger brother! He smiles all the time, and can make anyone laugh. He’s alot like his father.
[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Eden[/name] - She’s the twin of [name]Tyson[/name] [name]Zeus[/name] (and younger sister of [name]Thea[/name] and [name]James[/name]). Her initials were chosen after her mom’s (since [name]James[/name] [name]William[/name]'s matched his dad’s). She’s 2, and very girly, but a tomboy at the same time (wears a dress and heels and then goes outside to play in the mud).
[name]Kristen[/name] [name]Elaine[/name] - She was born in 87, and although she’s younger, she’s [name]Loren[/name]'s best friend. People always assume she’s stuck up because she’s quiet (until you get to know her) and VERY pretty.
[name]Tyson[/name] [name]Zeus[/name] - He’s [name]Lydia[/name]'s twin. [name]Black[/name] hair and sea green eyes. He’s striking, even as a 2 year old, and holds the attention of everyone he meets without even trying. It sometimes fascinates me how commanding he is even at 2. I guess that’s what we get for naming him [name]Zeus[/name]!

As for your next list, I’m gonna wait and see if anyone else wants to try the game. If no one else comments I’ll take a stab at it tomorrow.

I [name]LOVE[/name] this game by the way!!!

Oooh yay! I’m good at my own game! :smiley:
I got the idea at a dance convention a couple of months ago. There was this one girl there who looked exactly like a [name]Brooke[/name] and it turned out that [name]Brooke[/name] was, in fact, her name! Then I got to thinking about people I know who look and act like their name. I’m glad you like it! :slight_smile:

[name]Daniel[/name] [name]James[/name] - exactly right
[name]Zachary[/name] [name]Michael[/name] - my nephew nope hes never met daniel
[name]Shane[/name] [name]Ryan[/name] - [name]Zachary[/name]'s brother
[name]Fred[/name] [name]Perry[/name] -daniel’s brother
[name]Tina[/name] [name]Marie[/name] - my mother
[name]Sara[/name] [name]Christina[/name] - your right a little slow but very sweet girl
[name]Michaela[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] - spoiled and bratty is right

Alright maggiedances, I guess no one else want to try, so I’ll see if I can guess that next list!

*[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Roisin[/name] [name]May[/name]- [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]May[/name] are very classic, but [name]Roisin[/name] (never heard this before) kinda comes outta nowhere! I have 2 impressions for this: either 1) she’s like me…a little quirky, but still grounded…or 2) [name]Roisin[/name] is someone’s last name, and she’s really traditional and family oriented.
*[name]Anthony[/name] [name]Carl[/name]- This sounds like an older name. Anhony was popular where I’m from in the late '70’s early 80’s, and [name]Carl[/name] is even older sounding than that. I’d guess he’s the father of someone…[name]Carl[/name] is possibly an older relative that he was named after.
*[name]Matthew[/name] [name]Martin[/name]- [name]Every[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] I know goes by [name]Matt[/name], so I’m guessing he does too. He’s probably an engaging person, in between outgoing and shy, but always smiling. A lot of fun. The double M initials make me think he’s memorable…alliteration in names usually leaves a good impression.
*[name]Christian[/name] [name]Jackson[/name]- I knew a kid with this name growing up, and he was a little troublemaker! The opposite of his first name! I’m guessing this guy goes by [name]Chris[/name], and I’m guessing he’s under the age of 16, since [name]Jackson[/name] is a pretty modern take on [name]Jack[/name] and names like it.
*[name]Shannon[/name] [name]Claire[/name]- I think she’s a softball player with agirly side. Possibly in middle or high school. I see someone who’s outgoing and well-liked by lots of different clicks since her first name and middle name come from two different styles.
*[name]Erin[/name] [name]Taylor[/name]- Another athlete. Same age as [name]Shannon[/name]. Maybe they’re friends! I’m guessing that if they’re not softball players they’re into either volleyball or soccer. I see [name]Erin[/name] as being a little more bubbly than [name]Shannon[/name], more of a flirt.
*[name]Griffin[/name] [name]Darcy[/name]- I think this is a younger boy. His name sounds more like the ones I see people interested in using on this site right now. Maybe he’s [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Anthony[/name]'s son. His name makes me think of a brooding musician or artist. Def not an athlete, but still dark, mysterious, and handsome.
*[name]Justine[/name] [name]Emma[/name]- These names don’t seem to flow to me, and maybe she doesn’t really “flow” either. Maybe she’s one person the next day, and the next she seems like someone else. Or, another impression I kinda get is that she’s a bratty little girl that thinks she’s alot more grown up than she actually acts or is.
*[name]Jeannette[/name] [name]Lee[/name]- Another two names, that while the syllables go together well, they seem like oddballs together. [name]Jeannette[/name] seems feminine and sophisticated, while [name]Lee[/name] is unisex, maybe even a little boyish. Maybe she’s a girly girl that doesn’t like to get her hands dirty. She probably has alot of friends that are guys.
*[name]Rebekah[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]- If I just heard this name, I would think quiet and cute, but seeing how [name]Rebekah[/name] is spelled a little differently I’m guessing this girl is often misinterpreted. She probably has lots of really unique ideas, but is sometimes too shy to speak up.
*[name]Andrew[/name] [name]George[/name]- This is another older sounding name. I’m guessing he’s an adult, and maybe goes by [name]Drew[/name]. I picture a man who works in an office, wears a suit, and needs to loosen up a little.
*[name]Kimberly[/name] [name]Lynn[/name]- This sounds just like a cheerleader name from the late 80’s early 90’s, so I’m guessing she’s probably [name]Andrew[/name]'s age. She was probably popular and a got into a little trouble that no one found out about back in high school because all the adults thought she was sweet and innocent. She’s not that innocent, though. I think as an adult she’s a fun mom, and even has a little bit of a [name]Martha[/name] [name]Stewart[/name] side.
*[name]Declan[/name] [name]Finbar[/name]- This name reminds me of the same style as [name]Griffin[/name] [name]Darcy[/name]. Maybe they’re siblings? I’m also thinking he’s young…maybe even a baby or toddler, as his name, like [name]Griffin[/name]'s, is popular among posters here. As he gets older I think he’ll be a little nerdy, but in a cool way. His name sounds artistic and intelligent, but strong at the same time.
*[name]Luke[/name] [name]Fitzgerald[/name]- His first name could have come from lots of different time periods, but his mn makes me think he’s [name]Griffin[/name] and [name]Declan[/name]'s age. It seems to be a trend to revive really “old” names like [name]Fitzgerald[/name]. If he really were older, I think his first name would be [name]Lucas[/name] instead of the nickname name [name]Luke[/name]. I see him as an athlete who won’t appreciate his mn until he’s older, but then he’ll love it!

Let me know how I did! AND…take a stab at my next list:

[name]Kacie[/name] La’[name]Shan[/name]
[name]David[/name] [name]Ethan[/name]
[name]Sharon[/name] [name]Melissa[/name]
[name]William[/name] [name]Aubrey[/name]
[name]Delisa[/name] [name]Lynn[/name]
[name]Bobby[/name] [name]Wayne[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Antoinette[/name]
[name]Emily[/name] [name]Sue[/name]
[name]Jessica[/name] [name]Brittany[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Mason[/name]

You’re getting good! Here they are:
These are the kids that were in my eighth grade class last year. Right now, they’re 14 or 15.
*[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Roisin[/name] [name]May[/name]- [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]May[/name] are very classic, but [name]Roisin[/name] (never heard this before) kinda comes outta nowhere! I have 2 impressions for this: either 1) she’s like me…a little quirky, but still grounded…or 2) [name]Roisin[/name] is someone’s last name, and she’s really traditional and family oriented. [name]Elizabeth[/name] is English and in her family, they always have two middle names. [name]Roisin[/name] is pronounced [name]Ro[/name]-sheen and yes, she is very quirky but grounded.
*[name]Anthony[/name] [name]Carl[/name]- This sounds like an older name. Anhony was popular where I’m from in the late '70’s early 80’s, and [name]Carl[/name] is even older sounding than that. I’d guess he’s the father of someone…[name]Carl[/name] is possibly an older relative that he was named after. This one isn’t so accurate. [name]Anthony[/name] was named [name]Anthony[/name] after the saint and [name]Carl[/name] after his grandfather, so that part is right.
*[name]Matthew[/name] [name]Martin[/name]- [name]Every[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] I know goes by [name]Matt[/name], so I’m guessing he does too. He’s probably an engaging person, in between outgoing and shy, but always smiling. A lot of fun. The double M initials make me think he’s memorable…alliteration in names usually leaves a good impression. He does go by [name]Matt[/name] and he is kind of quiet but sometimes outgoing. He’s not always smiling and not always a lot of fun, but good guess. :slight_smile:
*[name]Christian[/name] [name]Jackson[/name]- I knew a kid with this name growing up, and he was a little troublemaker! The opposite of his first name! I’m guessing this guy goes by [name]Chris[/name], and I’m guessing he’s under the age of 16, since [name]Jackson[/name] is a pretty modern take on [name]Jack[/name] and names like it. [name]Christian[/name] goes by [name]Christian[/name] and he’s actually not a troublemaker; more of a teacher’s pet. He takes everything really seriously.
*[name]Shannon[/name] [name]Claire[/name]- I think she’s a softball player with agirly side. Possibly in middle or high school. I see someone who’s outgoing and well-liked by lots of different clicks since her first name and middle name come from two different styles. [name]Shannon[/name] is a swimmer with a girly side. She is very outgoing and hangs out with several different cliques. Good job!
*[name]Erin[/name] [name]Taylor[/name]- Another athlete. Same age as [name]Shannon[/name]. Maybe they’re friends! I’m guessing that if they’re not softball players they’re into either volleyball or soccer. I see [name]Erin[/name] as being a little more bubbly than [name]Shannon[/name], more of a flirt. [name]Erin[/name] is more girly than athlete but she does play soccer. And yes, [name]Erin[/name] is more bubbly and definitely more of a flirt.
*[name]Griffin[/name] [name]Darcy[/name]- I think this is a younger boy. His name sounds more like the ones I see people interested in using on this site right now. Maybe he’s [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Anthony[/name]'s son. His name makes me think of a brooding musician or artist. Def not an athlete, but still dark, mysterious, and handsome. [name]Griffin[/name] is 14 and he comes from a very artsy family. He plays the drums and is more of a dark and mysterious person.
[name]Justine[/name] [name]Emma[/name]- These names don’t seem to flow to me, and maybe she doesn’t really “flow” either. Maybe she’s one person the next day, and the next she seems like someone else. Or, another impression I kinda get is that she’s a bratty little girl that thinks she’s alot more grown up than she actually acts or is. Your first impression is exactly right! Fabulous job![name]Jeannette[/name] [name]Lee[/name]- Another two names, that while the syllables go together well, they seem like oddballs together. [name]Jeannette[/name] seems feminine and sophisticated, while [name]Lee[/name] is unisex, maybe even a little boyish. Maybe she’s a girly girl that doesn’t like to get her hands dirty. She probably has alot of friends that are guys. Good again. She does have a lot of guys friends and she is very concerned about how she looks.
*[name]Rebekah[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]- If I just heard this name, I would think quiet and cute, but seeing how [name]Rebekah[/name] is spelled a little differently I’m guessing this girl is often misinterpreted. She probably has lots of really unique ideas, but is sometimes too shy to speak up. She is often misinterpreted. People see her as a snobby perfectionist but she’s actually a very nice girl. She does have unique ideas but she is very outgoing and not afraid to speak her mind.
*[name]Andrew[/name] [name]George[/name]- This is another older sounding name. I’m guessing he’s an adult, and maybe goes by [name]Drew[/name]. I picture a man who works in an office, wears a suit, and needs to loosen up a little. [name]Andrew[/name] is 15 and definitely has a future as a suit-wearing man who works in an office. He can be outgoing and “loose” though.
*[name]Kimberly[/name] [name]Lynn[/name]- This sounds just like a cheerleader name from the late 80’s early 90’s, so I’m guessing she’s probably [name]Andrew[/name]'s age. She was probably popular and a got into a little trouble that no one found out about back in high school because all the adults thought she was sweet and innocent. She’s not that innocent, though. I think as an adult she’s a fun mom, and even has a little bit of a [name]Martha[/name] [name]Stewart[/name] side. She was best friends with [name]Jeannette[/name] and they have very similar personalities.
*[name]Declan[/name] [name]Finbar[/name]- This name reminds me of the same style as [name]Griffin[/name] [name]Darcy[/name]. Maybe they’re siblings? I’m also thinking he’s young…maybe even a baby or toddler, as his name, like [name]Griffin[/name]'s, is popular among posters here. As he gets older I think he’ll be a little nerdy, but in a cool way. His name sounds artistic and intelligent, but strong at the same time. [name]Declan[/name] is actually 15 and yes, he’s artistic, intelligent, strong but not nerdy at all. He and [name]Griffin[/name] were best friends.
*[name]Luke[/name] [name]Fitzgerald[/name]- His first name could have come from lots of different time periods, but his mn makes me think he’s [name]Griffin[/name] and [name]Declan[/name]'s age. It seems to be a trend to revive really “old” names like [name]Fitzgerald[/name]. If he really were older, I think his first name would be [name]Lucas[/name] instead of the nickname name [name]Luke[/name]. I see him as an athlete who won’t appreciate his mn until he’s older, but then he’ll love it! [name]Luke[/name] plays football but he’s also a Cub [name]Scout[/name] and very handy. He’s good with electronics too. [name]Fitzgerald[/name] was his mother’s maiden name and he does like it.

I’m gonna wait and see if someone else posts. If they don’t then I’ll do yours. :slight_smile: