Can you help me? Please answer!

[name]Hi[/name] everybody!
[name]Do[/name] you think [name]Phoebe[/name] sounds like a person who is spunky, cute and clever? If not… what name would be better??
Thank you very much!
~Fuzzycub

I think you’ve hit it on the nose! [name]Phoebe[/name] definitely meets all those qualities :slight_smile:

[name]Phoebe[/name] is clever, feminine, assertive, fun loving, joyful, intelligent, not cute.

It is a great name, full marks for this choice!

By “cute” I meant endearing, amusing, charismatic… like [name]Harper[/name] [name]Lee[/name]'s [name]Scout[/name] or [name]Beverly[/name] [name]Cleary[/name]'s [name]Ramona[/name], for instance…
Thank you for your kind and helpful reply!
~ Fuzzycub :slight_smile:

Thank you! This is a great help.

I think [name]Phoebe[/name] definitely sounds like the name you’re looking for.

Great! Thank you :wink:

By “cute” I meant endearing, amusing, charismatic… like [name]Harper[/name] [name]Lee[/name]'s [name]Scout[/name] or [name]Beverly[/name] [name]Cleary[/name]'s [name]Ramona[/name], for instance…
Thank you for your kind and helpful reply!
~ Fuzzycub :)[/quote]

Yes, [name]Phoebe[/name] is an endearing name and I am sure that her personality will be winsome esp as her mother sounds very nice.

Thank you… you are so kind!
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

[name]Phoebe[/name] definitely fits all of those qualities!

I’m happy to know I’m not the only one who thinks so!
Thanks for replying!
~ Fuzzycub :slight_smile:

Definitely [name]Phoebe[/name] meets your requirements. Probably comes from the “Friends” character association who is everything you described. [name]Chloe[/name] seems to fit your list, too.

Yes! I find it to be girly, spunky, and strong. Great choice! :slight_smile:

Thanks!
~ Fuzzycub :sunglasses:

Thank you! :wink:

Well, my little [name]Phoebe[/name] certainly fits these qualifications. :wink:
People always smile when they hear her name.

definitely! in fact those qualities are what i think of when i think [name]Phoebe[/name]. BTW, i adore the name. XD

yes it works well.
Other suggestions:

• [name]Bellatrix[/name]
  • [name]Calix[/name]
  • [name]Irina[/name]
  • [name]Saffron[/name]
  • [name]Tali[/name]
  • [name]Zoe[/name]

Oh awesome! [name]How[/name] cool that you actually have a little [name]Phoebe[/name]. You must have great taste in names! :wink:

• Fuzzycub :slight_smile:

Thank you! This is so great. I love Nameberry!