Can't decide between Elias and Elliot

Middle name will be [name]David[/name] so please let us know which do you like best. Siblings are [name]Damian[/name], [name]Natalia[/name] & [name]Jasper[/name]. I love both names too much.

I really love both of them. But I think I like [name]Elliot[/name] the most with [name]David[/name].

I like [name]Elias[/name] [name]David[/name] :slight_smile:

I like [name]Elias[/name]. And I think it works better with your other children.

I agree that [name]Elias[/name] flows better with your other children :slight_smile:

My vote for [name]Elliott[/name] - always been one of my favorite names.

And I don’t think one goes better with your other children’s names than the other

I prefer [name]Elias[/name] to [name]Elliot[/name], but I think [name]Elliot[/name] [name]David[/name] sounds better than [name]Elias[/name] [name]David[/name] (not that [name]Elias[/name] [name]David[/name] sounds bad or anything).

Two positives for [name]Elias[/name], is that it doesn’t have [name]Elliot[/name]/[name]Elliott[/name]/[name]Eliot[/name]'s spelling issues, and it isn’t presently being used on girls, too.

I think [name]Elias[/name] and [name]Elliot[/name] are great names, and you honestly can’t lose!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I’d say [name]Elias[/name] is more of the moment and in step with your other children’s name, but [name]Elliot[/name] is wonderful too. If forced to make a choice, I’d go with [name]Elias[/name].

My pick is for [name]Elias[/name] with it shortened to [name]Eli[/name] (E - lye).

[name]Elliot[/name] still reminds me of the movie!