Can't decide please help by voting

See the results of this poll: Help!!

Respondents: 41 (This poll is closed)

• Katelyn Jansen: 3 (7%)
  • Estelle Jansen: 10 (24%)
  • Scarlett Jansen: 17 (41%)
  • Elise Jansen: 11 (27%)

I voted for [name]Scarlett[/name], but really, my vote would be for any of your names EXCEPT [name]Katelyn[/name]. [name]Katelyn[/name] seems so trendy to me! If you do go with [name]Katelyn[/name], I think [name]Caitlin[/name] is a much nicer spelling.

I also voted for [name]Scarlett[/name]. [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Jansen[/name] reminds me a lot of [name]Scarlett[/name] Johansson, not a bad thing but I made the connection right away.

I am personally not a fan of [name]Estelle[/name], and [name]Katelyn[/name] is much too trendy for my taste. [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Jansen[/name] is much too similar to [name]Scarlett[/name] Johanssen to my mind, and so I voted for the beautiful, feminine, unusual [name]Elise[/name].

I voted for [name]Elise[/name]. [name]Scarlett[/name], [name]Elise[/name], and [name]Estelle[/name] are all great choices ([name]Caitlyn[/name] not so much, because it feels overused and dated), but [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Jansen[/name] is too much like the actress (and perhaps a bit too whimsical compared to the other choices), and as between [name]Estelle[/name] and [name]Elise[/name] I just thought [name]Elise[/name] sounded more distinctive. I think it’s a beautiful and underused name, very soft and yet sophisticated.

I think [name]Estelle[/name] would be very pretty if the nickname was [name]Stella[/name]

I don’t think any of them flow very well, sorry. I think [name]Estella[/name] [name]Janson[/name] flows much better and would be the prettiest out of all of those. Otherwise, I choose [name]Scarlett[/name].