Can't decide!! Two V names..

See the results of this poll: which one

Respondents: 24 (This poll is closed)

• Vanessa: 9 (38%)
  • Viviana: 15 (63%)

I say [name]Vanessa[/name]. It just happens to be my name, but I truly believe it works better over the long run.
[name]Baby[/name] [name]Vanessa[/name] can be [name]Nessie[/name] or [name]Nessa[/name].
She can go by her full name later, as I do.
And because of people like [name]Vanessa[/name] [name]Williams[/name] and [name]Vanessa[/name] Redgrave, we know it ages well.

[name]Viviana[/name] is pretty, but I don’t see it aging well.

Definitely [name]Viviana[/name]-- lovely! [name]Vanessa[/name] is a pretty name, but extremely dated to the 80s/90s to me. I also don’t like the fact that it was originally an invented name.

[name]Viviana[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Viviana[/name] [name]Elise[/name]
[name]Viviana[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Viviana[/name] [name]Mireille[/name]
[name]Viviana[/name] [name]Camille[/name]

I love [name]Viviana[/name], and would either be choosing it or [name]Vivienne[/name] if my husband hadn’t decided he has some vendetta against V names. I too feel like [name]Vanessa[/name] is 80s/90s. I like [name]Vivi[/name] (Vih-vee) for a nickname for [name]Viviana[/name], personally!

[name]Viviana[/name] mn [name]Sophia[/name] is my personal fave! Or [name]Viviana[/name] [name]Sophie[/name] if you don’t like both having "a"s at the end.

[name]Viviana[/name] is pretty, but I vote for [name]Vanessa[/name]. It’s lovely, elegant & classic. [name]Viviana[/name] sounds a bit…snobbish? pretentious? prissy? Still, I really do like both names. Ness, [name]Nessa[/name] & [name]Nessie[/name] are all great nicknames for [name]Vanessa[/name]. I like that both names are so feminine.