Carter has a baby BROTHER!!!

On [name]June[/name] 10, [name]Everett[/name] [name]Allan[/name] came into this world a bit earlier than predicted, weighing 5.8 lbs and with a fuzzy head of brown hair :slight_smile: Thanks everyone for all the advice! If there’s a baby #3 in our future, we will certainly be back (seeing as we used our favorite names for our first two beautiful boys).

Oh! Congratulations on little [name]Everett[/name]!!! I think [name]Everett[/name] is an awesome name, and I love it with [name]Carter[/name]! Best wishes to you and your family! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! I love the name [name]Everett[/name]! Good luck to you and your family!

Aw Congrats!

beautiful name! congrats!

[name]Everett[/name] is a very cool name. Congrats :slight_smile:

[name]Welcome[/name] little [name]Everett[/name]! Great name, particularly with big brother [name]Carter[/name]!

Congratulations!

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Everett[/name] (might be in my future too!) And I just love it paired with [name]Carter[/name]! Congrats!!!

great name:) congrats!

Congratulations!!! I am a HUGE [name]Everett[/name] fan and hope to use it someday if we have a boy! Let us know how your familt and friends are reacting to the name.

Congrats on a beautiful family!

Congratulations!!! We have an [name]Everett[/name] that just turned 3 and now that we are having another boy I am having such a hard time finding a name that I love just as much. It is a great name and so happy for you!