Carter's baby girl is here!!!

First and foremost I would like to thank ALL of you for your continued suggestions and support over the last few months. I’m sure I have been nothing short of annoying, so hopefully knowing what the outcome is counts as somewhat of an award, as you all helped contribute in many different ways! :wink:

She arrived about two weeks early, entering the world at 4:32 am on [name]Wednesday[/name], [name]September[/name] 2nd, weighing in at 8lbs. 2oz and 21 in. My husband and I are soooooo in love with her and just bursting with pride!

After alllll of the various options I have considered, we finally settled on a name.

[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Frances[/name].

Can you believe it? We thought we had it narrowed down to about 5, but I took a list of 16 names with me ([name]Mabel[/name] being the last on the list) and after she was born, we just looked at her and each other and knew she was a [name]Mabel[/name]. It is such a relief!!

We were pretty set on [name]Elizabeth[/name] as a mn, but [name]Frances[/name] just seemed like such a better fit.

We are over the moon to finally have her with us! Thank you again for all of your help, it is so very much appreciated!

Congratulations on your little girl wonderful news. The amazing thing about names is that it is so personal and therefore not really surprising that when you met your daughter that [name]Mabel[/name] [name]Frances[/name] felt right even though it wasn’t a front runner.

Best wishes and hope that you will hang around to help all the others who need your expertise in naming children.

Congratulations! I love the way you came about her name. I’ve never thought of naming the baby after he/she was born but it really seems to be the way to go.
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Frances[/name] is adorable! :slight_smile:

I’m so happy for you, and what a darling name! I wish you the best!

I posted earlier today about how I wasn’t sure of [name]Mabel[/name] and how I thought that would change, because it was starting to strike a chord with me. It’s funny how someone using a name really takes that a step further, because I read your post and I just thought “lovely”. [name]Mabel[/name] [name]Frances[/name]. I love it.

Congratulations, and I am so glad you found a name that suited your daughter, and that you love. I am sure she will grow up to really love her name, and appreciate the thought you put into it.

Woo-hoo!!! Congratulations, [name]Carter[/name]! I’m so happy for you and your husband, am thrilled that everyone is doing well, and can’t thank you enough for sharing the happy news with us! I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Mabel[/name] [name]Frances[/name]! [name]LOVE[/name] IT! Wow! :slight_smile:

It was so much fun helping you, [name]Carter[/name], and I hope you continue to hang around Nameberry! :slight_smile:

Hugs to you and Miss [name]Mabel[/name]! :slight_smile:

Many congratulations to you. I adore the name [name]Mabel[/name] [name]Frances[/name] - it’s beautiful - utterly beautiful.

My 4-week old daughter has [name]Mabel[/name] as her first middle name, and the only thing that stopped me using it as the first name, was the first name we did go with ([name]Josephine[/name]) goes better with the name of her twin brother ([name]Tobias[/name]) and ties in better with our other children’s names.

However, had things been different, I wouldn’t have hesitated to have used it as a first name.

Wonderful choice.

Congratulations to you all.

xx

Thats a beautiful name!

Congrats!

Thank you for the congratulaions, everyone! I will still be around Nameberry lurking for a name for baby #2! =)

That’s a lovely name! Congratulations!

Gorgeous name! Congrats on little [name]Mabel[/name] [name]Frances[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name] [name]Mable[/name]! [name]Love[/name] [name]Frances[/name]! Congrats!!!

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Mabel[/name] [name]Frances[/name]! It’s one of my favorite names ever to come out of Nameberry. :wink:

Congrats!!

Wow, [name]Kim[/name]! What a compliment. Thank you!! We love her name too. :wink:

[name]Hi[/name], [name]Carter[/name]! I hope you and [name]Mabel[/name] are doing well! :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name], [name]Jill[/name]! =) We are doing great, thank you!!

That’s great to hear, [name]Carter[/name]! :slight_smile: