Cass

I love [name]Cass[/name] as a nn for a boy, and I really like some of the full names that give this nickname such as-

[name]Caspian[/name]- My current favorite.
[name]Cassius[/name]
[name]Cassidy[/name]
[name]Caius[/name]- could this lead to [name]Cass[/name]??

Sadly I cannot consider [name]Caspar[/name] as we already have one in the family and doesn’t suit the surname.

Are there any other names that could give [name]Cass[/name] or similar as a nick name? Surname ends with -er so no -er endings probably.

I also like [name]Milo[/name], [name]Toby[/name], [name]Hugo[/name], [name]Hayden[/name], [name]Indigo[/name] ([name]Indy[/name]) and [name]Rafferty[/name] ([name]Rafi[/name]). Any thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

This would be great for today’s nickname blog!

I also thought of:
[name]Cassian[/name] (related to the feminine [name]Cassia[/name])
[name]Castor[/name] (with Pollox, the twin stars in [name]Gemini[/name])
[name]Cashel[/name] or Caiseal (the Irish word for Castle)
Castle (for a word name)
[name]Cascade[/name] (why not? Gives you 2 “on-trend” nicknames in one).

[name]Hope[/name] that helps, and that you find a winner :slight_smile:

I’ve always thought [name]Castor[/name] was very handsome.

Also:

[name]Casimir[/name]
[name]Calisto[/name]
[name]Marcas[/name]
[name]Lucas[/name]
[name]Pascal[/name]

The only ones I could think of in addition to the ones mentioned is [name]Caswell[/name], which reminds me of [name]Maxwell[/name] which is a good thing ^^

Also, in the TV show Supernatural there’s an angel called [name]Cass[/name], full name Castiel (cass-tee-[name]EL[/name]) which I always thought was pretty cool! :slight_smile:
Best of luck!

Wow, thank you so much what great suggestions!

[name]Caswell[/name], [name]Castor[/name], [name]Calisto[/name], [name]Cascade[/name], [name]Cassian[/name] and [name]Lucas[/name] I particularly like and have all gone on the list. I adore [name]Marcas[/name] but it has already been used in the family. I wish I could get away with Castle but sadly living in the UK where unusual word names are not at all common and actually castles are much more common I know it would get a lot of raised eyebrows!

Thanks again, oh now how to choose?!

Well I’m a bit bias in thinking of [name]Cass[/name] for a girl. My name is [name]Cassie[/name] (not [name]Casandra[/name]) and I get called [name]Cass[/name] a lot. But that being said I think it could suit a boy very well. The name that always comes to mind for me is [name]Cassio[/name], like the character from [name]Othello[/name]. I used to joke in high school that I would name my son [name]Cassio[/name] after myself.

You could also go with [name]Case[/name], [name]Cash[/name], [name]Cason[/name].

GL! :slight_smile:

[name]How[/name] about [name]Cassiel[/name] (archangel of [name]Saturday[/name]) or Castiel (made up name from Supernatural)?

You may also like [name]Cashel[/name]…

Good luck!