Cassandra, Stephania, or Victoria

I’m due Nov 27th and was settled on [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. I’d like your opinions on these names [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Stephania[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], and [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]? [name_f]Stephania[/name_f] will be pronounced [name_u]Stef[/name_u]-uh-nee-uh not Ste-fawn-ya. We will most likely call her [name_f]Nia[/name_f] around my family to distinguish her from my dad and sister. [name_f]My[/name_f] oldest daughter is named after her dad’s father. This will be our last. I just want to make sure we pick the best name. I’m not loving how popular [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is. I know [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] is popular, but thankfully not as popular. [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] will most likely go between [name_f]Cassie[/name_f] and [name_u]Cass[/name_u]. [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] will most likely be called [name_f]Tori[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] best of those three, followed pretty closely by [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] because I love [name_u]Cass[/name_u]/Cassie as a nickname!

Thank you :blush:! I have always loved [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] and [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]. Dh originally said yes to [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], but I was having a hard time letting go of [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]. I think I can for one of these 3 names. [name_f]My[/name_f] younger sisters best friend was [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] nn [name_f]Cassie[/name_f] and she died their senior year of high school. So it always felt inappropriate to use. [name_f]My[/name_f] sister was excited when I mentioned [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]. And I love that it’s a Greek Mythology name.

I love [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]! Bold and sweet

Victoria with NN [name_f]Tori[/name_f] gets my vote :slightly_smiling_face:

Definitely [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]!

I think if you can’t let go of [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] but hate how popular it is change the spelling too [name_f]Alivia[/name_f] or [name_f]Livia[/name_f]? I think [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is just as common as a middle name, and I seen two [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]’s already named that on this site! I personally prefer [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] but for a different alternative [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]! In the end of the day I’d [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] (no matter how popular both names are) is the one it shouldn’t matter!

Thank you :blush:! I keep seeing [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] every where. I mean on tv and on the internet. Not on babies tho. And it’s currently ranked in the 800’s if I remember correctly.

Thank you :blush:! It’s one I keep going back to. I think it’s so beautiful and regal.

Thank you :blush:! It’s been a favorite for years. So pretty and regal :heart_eyes:

Thank you :blush:! I’ll probably ask dh one more time. See what he thinks. I know he’s going to want me to pick a name already 🤦🤷:joy:

I love [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] and much prefer it over [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] (although [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is beautiful).

I’ve also always loved [name_f]Cassia[/name_f]- which you can get the same nicknames from but it’s streamlined a bit.

Not really a fan of [name_f]Stephania[/name_f]- sorry.

Olivia is a name I’ve liked for years, but never used because of its popularity. [name_f]My[/name_f] younger daughter was almost [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], but I got sick of it and moved it to her middle name instead. I don’t particularly like [name_f]Alivia[/name_f] and while I know [name_f]Livia[/name_f] is it’s own name from [name_m]Roman[/name_m] times it feels incomplete because of [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]. Usually I can nix a name just because of how popular it is.

I would much rather have a name that’s uncommon, but familiar like her sisters names are. I much prefer either [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] or [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] to [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] because they’re less popular. Plus I’ve loved them far longer than I have [name_f]Olivia[/name_f].

1 Like

Dh brought up [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] as a nickname for [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] lol. I’ve been wanting a name that’s connected to Greek Mythology and [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] is with nn [name_f]Cassie[/name_f].

Honestly I wasn’t expecting [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] to get so much love lol. Usually when I bring up the name most people don’t like the nicknames involved so they don’t like the name as much.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] the most!

My dad got 2 new puppies and we were discussing what he could name them and I brought up [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] my sister looked at me like I had multiple heads lol. It was considered a weird name to her :joy:. I don’t love [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] enough to use. Thank you :blush: for the suggestion though.

Thank you :blush:! I keep seeing it everywhere. Not on babies, but on tv and the internet.

Stephania [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. It is pretty and unique! It would likely be mispronounced though so consider if that would bother you. If so I’d go with [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] (I saw a while back [name_f]Via[/name_f] as a possible nickname and I loved it)

Thank you :blush:! They’re both so pretty :heart_eyes:

Thank you! So far you’re the only one who has liked [name_f]Stephania[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. I’m surprised with how much love [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] has gotten. [name_f]Every[/name_f] other time the name gets a lot of backlash because of the nicknames.