Cassian, Cassiel, Cassius or Cassidy?

Mind you that I’m referring to the pronunciation of all of these with the “[name_u]Cass[/name_u]” sound, not the “[name_m]Cash[/name_m]” sound.

Cassian ([name_u]Cass[/name_u]-see-in)

Cassiel ([name_u]Cass[/name_u]-see-el)

Cassius ([name_u]Cass[/name_u]-see-us)

Cassidy ([name_u]Cass[/name_u]-sid-dee)

2 Likes

My favorites are [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] and [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u]!

[name_m]Cassian[/name_m] is my favorite for sure! So handsome!

1 Like

Uh, I love them all but my favourite is [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u]!

Cassian!

1 Like

I’m not a fan of [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] for a boy.

I love [name_m]Cassiel[/name_m] :heart_eyes: But it is very close to [name_m]Castiel[/name_m] (a name that I love but the connection to Supernatural is VERY strong, tho not necessarily a bad thing)

Cassian is my 2nd choice and [name_m]Cassius[/name_m] is my 3rd :blush: I also like [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] a lot!

1 Like

Cassian is my favorite!

1 Like

I’d say [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u]. I think it’s fresh for a boy and is the only one of the 4 that I think guarantees the [name_u]Cass[/name_u] pronunciation.

Cassiel
[name_m]Cassian[/name_m]
[name_m]Cassius[/name_m] I think will be pronounced as [name_m]Cash[/name_m]-

My favorite is [name_m]Cassian[/name_m]! It’s such a wonderful name! :blush:

1 Like

Cassian. I would say [name_m]Cassius[/name_m] but depending on where you live I think it would get mispronounced a lot.

1 Like

Cassian is my favorite boy name so obviously that one gets my vote! I also love [name_m]Cassius[/name_m] although, oddly I despite the cash pronunciation of [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] but prefer it with [name_m]Cassius[/name_m].

1 Like

I did not know how much I loved [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] on a boy until I saw this post. It really is such a good name, never been a fan of it on girls but it’s definitely a yes for me in this case.

Cassian! I adore [name_m]Cassian[/name_m]. :heart:

Weirdly, I prefer [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] with the case pronunciation but [name_m]Cassius[/name_m] like “cash us”.

Good luck!

1 Like

I like [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] or [name_m]Cassius[/name_m].

Cassius!

Cassidy!

Cassian, [name_m]Cassius[/name_m] or even [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]

Cassidy is a girl’s name in my mind

Cassian is my favourite!

I love [name_m]Cassian[/name_m]!