Cat or Kat for a nickname

I really like this nn, but don’t want to use one of the usual names for her real name (if I’m having a girl). What are some other names that could get this nn other than [name]Catherine[/name], [name]Kathleen[/name], or [name]Caitlyn[/name]?

[name]Katrine[/name] – I fell in love with this after I read [name]Anya[/name] Seton’s novel ‘[name]Katherine[/name]’ as [name]Katherine[/name] Swinford gets called this by her later-to-be husband [name]John[/name] of Gaunt.
[name]Katrina[/name]
[name]Ekaterina[/name]
[name]Katia[/name]
[name]Katya[/name]
[name]Catriona[/name]
[name]Catrin[/name]
[name]Caterina[/name]
[name]Katarina[/name]
[name]Catalina[/name]
[name]Katalin[/name]
Cairistiona
Caritas
[name]Karita[/name]
[name]Katrien[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name] – it’s a stretch but it could work.

[name]Katina[/name] is a name I’ve heard. She used to take ballet lessons with me as a young girl.

Try search for names and select girl names, then input cat or kat for the ‘begins with’ field for more options. Also see [name]Catherine[/name] for literally dozens of variations, scroll down for another box inside which is a link to International variations for [name]Catherine[/name]/[name]Katherine[/name].

You will see so many!

[name]Katrina[/name] is the best of the bunch and you can have a nn of [name]Kate[/name], [name]Cat[/name], [name]Katie[/name] or [name]Trina[/name].

For a boy

[name]Kit[/name] is a great nn for [name]Christopher[/name]