Cayman

I keep coming back to this name!!! wdYT? Also, spelling it Caymen (not sure about this)?

My first thought is the Cayman Islands. It’s not a bad name, just not my favorite. I’d stick to the Cayman spelling to avoid confusion, unless the place association is too strong for your preferences.

6 Likes

I agree that I go straight to the [name_m]Cayman[/name_m] Islands! Which are beautiful, but I have seen enough cop shows to just think of the off-shore bank accounts. :rofl:

I admit to preferring Caedmon/Cædmon myself, but I can see the appeal of [name_m]Cayman[/name_m].

Good luck!

2 Likes

I like it and think it is fine to use. Probably be prepared for references to the [name_m]Cayman[/name_m] Islands.

1 Like

Agreeing with everyone here, my first thought is the [name_m]Cayman[/name_m] Islands. I think it’s alright, but it may be confused with [name_m]Cayden[/name_m], so be ready for that

1 Like

I dont really like it, but I do prefer [name_m]Cayman[/name_m] to Caymen! :))

1 Like

I’ve brought this name up before, I just love it. I love the sound of [name_m]Cayman[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]. I first came across it when I worked with a man by the name of Kaimen. I prefer the spelling like the island and not the crocodile.

1 Like

[name_m]Cayman[/name_m] has an intriguing sound. I quite like it

1 Like

Not for me but could appreciate

1 Like

i don’t mind it! it kinda sounds like cave man though

2 Likes