Cece

I really love the nickname [name_f]Cece[/name_f] :two_hearts: (pronounced See-see) what full names can you think of to get [name_f]Cece[/name_f] as a nickname? So far I can only think of [name_f]Celia[/name_f] and [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f].

2 Likes

I like [name_f]Marcella[/name_f] or [name_f]Marceline[/name_f]!

1 Like

I adore [name_f]Cece[/name_f]! I have it on my list as a nickname for [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f], but it could also be short for:
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f]
[name_u]Sierra[/name_u] / [name_f]Cierra[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecile[/name_f]
[name_f]Celine[/name_f]
[name_f]Celeste[/name_f] / [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] / [name_f]Celestine[/name_f]

Also, I do think it could work for any C name, or double C initials especially.

1 Like

I hadn’t thought about [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] but that really works!

1 Like

Lovely ideas thank you! I know it’s a super cute nickname, I love it!

2 Likes

Ciara (if pronounced [name_f]Siara[/name_f])
[name_f]Sienna[/name_f]
[name_f]Selene[/name_f]
[name_u]Chelsea[/name_u]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] or [name_f]Luciana[/name_f] could work too.

Another option could be to do a middle name starting with C too. That would really open your options up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anastasia can have the nn [name_f]Sissy[/name_f], so maybe [name_f]Cece[/name_f] works too?

2 Likes

Most people have mentioned ones I’ve thought of already, so I won’t repeat any, but I will add [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] nn [name_f]Cece[/name_f] to the mix.

1 Like

Ooooh good one! I love this name :two_hearts:

Cecily
[name_f]Cressida[/name_f]
[name_f]Celestine[/name_f]
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f]

Ciella/Siella
[name_f]Cierra[/name_f]/Sierra
[name_f]Ciarra[/name_f]/Siarra

I’m considering this nickname for the full name [name_f]Cosima[/name_f]—I think it’s so perfect!

Marcia? ([name_f]Mar[/name_f]-see-ah)

I love Cici! I prefer the Cici spelling but [name_f]Cece[/name_f] and Ceci are also sweet. [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] is my favorite but I also love [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] nn Cici and when [name_f]Grace[/name_f] was on my list, would’ve used Cici for that too ([name_f]Grace[/name_f] = [name_f]Gracie[/name_f] = Cici!).

I’m sort of wondering if I can get away with [name_f]Claire[/name_f] nn Cici, too. :sweat_smile: I’m not sure I can see me with a [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] and really don’t want to give up on Cici lol. I also like [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Sisi[/name_f]/Cici, too! [name_u]Or[/name_u] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] nn [name_f]Sisi[/name_f], like the empress of [name_f]Austria[/name_f].

1 Like

I love this idea, I hadn’t thought of that one!

1 Like

I think [name_f]Constance[/name_f] nn [name_f]Cece[/name_f] is cute!

1 Like

I hadn’t thought of this one either, love this! Thank you

1 Like