Cecelia Marie Halpert! The Office Baby Name!

[name]Hi[/name]. Wondering what everyone thought of [name]Jim[/name] and [name]Pam[/name]'s new baby girl’s name… [name]Cecelia[/name] [name]Marie[/name] Halpert

Apparantly [name]Jenna[/name] [name]Fischer[/name] has a niece that was born at/around the same time and was named [name]Cecelia[/name] [name]Marie[/name] and the writers decided to use it for [name]Pam[/name] too!

I thought it was simple and pretty- very [name]Jim[/name] and [name]Pam[/name]. What do you think?

I was actually kinda mad, b/c my daughter’s name is [name]Cecelia[/name] and now I’m afraid it’s going to get popular! But, I think it’s a beautiful name, obviously :slight_smile:

I love it–so classic and pretty, and not too popular.

YIKES!!! SPOILER ALERT!!!

(I’m kind of bummed too. I think [name]Celia[/name] is out for me now. Damn you, Office! It ruined [name]Astrid[/name] for me too! But [name]Cecelia[/name] a good choice for P & J)

Yeah there should have been a spoiler alert on this! I haven’t had a chance yet to go on Hulu and watch last night’s shows! Sigh. Anyway, I have always loved the name [name]Cecelia[/name].

I love the name they picked. I thought the choice was very “fitting” for them. My mom has a first cousin named [name]Cecilia[/name] and her grandmother was named [name]Cecil[/name]. (We all called her Mama [name]Cecil[/name].) I’ve never heard of any other Cecilias, so I’m pleased. I’m just glad they didn’t choose something super trendy.

I think [name]Cecelia[/name] is lovely and would be a beautiful choice for cooler parents, but I think a trendy name would have been more fitting for [name]Jim[/name] and [name]Pam[/name]. I prefer more unique middle names than [name]Marie[/name], but it sounds fine with [name]Cecelia[/name] and is a fitting middle name choice for [name]Jim[/name] and [name]Pam[/name].

I think it is nice overall! I know one [name]Cecilia[/name], about 16 now, and the name works well for her. [name]Marie[/name], although a bit bland in my opinion as a middle name, is the middle name of both my grandmother and mother, so I think it is nice.

If I were doing a variant of this name, I’d jazz it up to something like [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Meriel[/name]! :wink:

[name]Lemon[/name]